Prologue.

3rd Person P.O.V

In Vale, In an interrogation room.

?: so, Mr Benjamin or Soldier boy, which is what everyone calls you. May you tell me how you able to do this? At your age too.

This person shows Benjamin a video of him attacking White Fang and killing them like nothing.

Soldier boy shrug

Soldier boy: I mean training what else. I wasn't just fucking Born with these skills.

?: Watch your mouth young man, You talking to Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Soldier boy: how about... fuck no, And I don't give a shit who he is.

?: y-you little sh-

Ozpin: alright you both, please calm down. Miss goodwitch please just ignore whatever Mr Benjamin says please.

Goodwitch sigh.

Ozpin: anyway. Mr Benjamin, you might be wondering why you in here.

Soldier boy: damn right, now get to the point.

Ozpin:.......... I want you to join my Academy.

Soldier boy: Hm....... Haha, that's interesting.
(He said while taping the table with his fingers)

Ozpin: indeed it is.

Soldier Boy: why tho?

Ozpin: because. Seeing a young man like yourself with amazing skills going around killing white Fang members is a such a waste of a talent.

Soldier boy: ..... do I have a choice.

Ozpin: Of course you do. I mean I can't take you to prison, after all you are literally the strongest person in the World, You would give anyone a run for their money.

Misswitch: that's ridiculous Ozpin There's no way a murder like him Is the strongest in the world.  

Soldier Boy: you know, you really need a man in your life lady.

Misswitch glare's at him.

Ozpin: I'm being serious here. His strength, his healing factor, his senses, and his beam. Which could destroy a city if he charged long enough. He's stronger than team STRQ actually.

Soldier Boy: Even Summer Rose right?

Ozpin: Yes.

Misswitch eyes are wider at this point. She then looks at soldier boy and he winks at her.

Ozpin: anyway...... so, what is your choice?

Soldier boy then start thinking.

He then sigh.

Soldier boy: alright..... I joined your little Academy but. I get to choose if I want a team or not, I don't want no pussies on my team. Got it?

Ozpin: Of course, Welcome to Beacon.

End of the chapter.