Prologue

Princess Zelda...I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you defeat Calamity Ganon...

While fighting, several corrupted Guardians surrounded you and Zelda. You managed to get the princess to safety, but you weren't so lucky. Even with the power of the four Champions, the Guardians proved to be too much for you.

I'll be reunited with the Champions now...but I wonder...will I ever see you again?

A Guardian noticed you were still breathing, and started walking over, charging a laser beam.

I guess this is it...I'll die here, and be reunited with the other Champions...

You laughed softly, thinking of what Revali would say to you, probably something along the lines of, "You're such a dumbass. I guess you weren't as strong as we thought." You knew Revali hated you, but on the inside, he cared a little bit about you, even if he didn't admit it.

Mipha...thank you for healing me any time I was injured...thank you for being the older sister I never had...

Revali...thank you for inspiring me to go beyond my limits...

Daruk...thank you for protecting me on Death Mountain...I'll never forget what you did that day...

Urbosa...thank you for helping me protect princess Zelda from the Yiga Clan...and for encouraging me to keep protecting her when it was too difficult to go on...

The Guardian, now fully charged, got closer, until it was five feet away from you.

Princess Zelda...forgive me for not being able to keep fighting...please defeat Calamity Ganon.

You smiled as you closed your electric blue eyes, accepting your fate as the Guardian shot the laser at you.

I wonder...will you be able to defeat Ganon?