✿I finally found her✿

One month later

.

Aashu:If you don't find that girl, I will fire everyone from the job. So find her at any cost.

Ishant: Bro seriously..? You are still searching for that girl, leave it, you can't find her.

Aashu: I'll talk to you later but find him anyway. Hyy.. bro..

How are you yrr? and how did you come to our place today? 

Ishant:Now sir, you will not come to our place because you are a business man and big people rarely come to the houses of the poor. 

Aashu:Hey, it's nothing like that, there is a lot of stress these days, that's why .

Ishant:Haven't found that girl yet? By the way, who is that girl and why do you like her so much?

Aashu:I have old memories with her and I want her back.

Ishant:[whispering]And that's all I want is Preeti.

Aashu:what did you say?

Ishant: nothing! Nothing else!

Aashu:Okay, you go and meet everyone, I'll talk to you later.

Ishant:Okay, I'll be back later when your work is done, let me know.

.

Stranger: Do this work as soon as possible otherwise I will remove you from this post right now.

Assistant:ok ma'am! i will try to do it as soon as possible.

Stranger:I don't care about your efforts, I just want results. 

Assistant:okh ma'am!

In singhaniya's mansion

the phone started ringing

Aashu:hello!yes Nataliya

Nataliya: sirrr....!actually sir!

Aashu:What happened Natalia?

Nataliya:Sir, someone has bought 20% of our shares.

Aashu:whatt..?who is he?

Nataliya:Sir, she is not a man, she is a woman.

Aashu:A woman? impressive!

Nataliya:But sir, what about our 20% shares?

Aashu:So what?

Nataliya:but sir..!

.

Aashu interrupting Nataliya

.

Aashu:No problem,I don't have any problem but I want to meet that girl who has the courage to buy the shares of Aashu Singhaniya.

Nataliya:But she is a woman with a lot of attitude, lakhs of rich people line up to meet her. 

Aashu:Aashu Singhania never queues up for anyone, after all who is she!

Nataliya: Actually Sir, to meet her, we have to take an appointment first, otherwise we cannot meet her because we have already tried.

Aashu:whaat...!

Nataliya:yes sir!

Aashu: Are you serious Nataliya? Then do whatever you want,I don't care.

Aashu said angrily

Aashu: Now what are you looking at my face? Just leave!

And he threw all the files on the ground ,And Natalia went away scared from there.