~ suprise ~

Hii everyone I hope you all are good, i have a request please vote for this stories and share this stories with your friends because your support is the only thing I need to right stories..
________________________________________________

After 9 hours of flight they reached France yes darshit took kalika to France, and as darshit said this was really a big suprise for her but little she was scared because in these 3 months she got to know he never do something without seeing his profit or if that thing satisfy his ego..

but she shrugged her thoughts off and started to walk behind darsh they sat on a luxurious car.... their car was in middle surrounded by many cars of security, and whole time she was looking down in her own thoughts..

They reached mansion but in actual it was a whole palace, they went inside the mansion and kalika was amazed by looking at everything, darsh looked at her and chuckled because she was looking like a little child seeing new things in aww... Hearing his chuckle she looked down in embarrassment just then a maid came and took her to her room  as it was only 6 in the morning it was too early.." queen if you need anything please inform me"... The maid said looking down at floor..." Okay and please don't call me queen you look older than me "...the maid looked at her in shock but composed her self quickly and said..." I am sorry queen but I can't call you anything other than queen because it is strictly told by King"... And here kalika sigh knowing what strictly means to darshit, so she nodded her head and maid went away..

She sat on the bed and started looking at the room just the way she like,  cozy and the golden colour was giving touch of elegance to the room making it look so beautiful..
(Her room )

It was so early so she thought to get fresh up, but then reality hitted her

It was so early so she thought to get fresh up, but then reality hitted her..." Hey bhagwan Maine to koi packing kri hi nhi thi pehnugi kya mai ab"... thinking in her mind she clutched at her dupatta, just then darsh came into the room sensing her tension he asked her about it and she told him she has no clothes to wear, darshit just simply hold her hand and started to take her to bathroom but for her shock he opened other door which was in side of bathroom door.... And now kalika was shocked as fuck because there was so many clothes at that room no actually it was a whole damn store...

"If you don't like these clothes you can call the designer "... And there kalika looked at him as he is joking.." I am not making any joke Mrs. Rajpoot"... And now kalika looked at him as she saw some ghost because he was behaving way odd than his real self, darshit sigh at her face he came closer to her but not touching her..." You are the queen so you deserve to be treated like one "... Her breath hitched at his words, her heartbeat was so loud and fast that he can hear them, she was looking at his face but he was looking at her eyes... They both were not touching eachother but they were so close that their soul was touching eachother...and just like that they stayed like that for some minutes before darsh backed off saying her to freshen up and take rest, he went from there...