Chapter - 6: The Accidental Kisses!

Elion and Evander were busy browsing through the designs in the catalog.

Anteros, Evius, and Hadeon were glancing over shoes while Drystan's hawk eyes were on Evander.

After a while, trying out several clothes and accessories, Anteros decided on everything and placed his order. 

He then sat on the couch waiting patiently for the others to complete their shopping while looking through his phone.

Whereas Elion was in the trial room trying out all the clothes Evander had given him, as he was a model, he had discerned eyes for fashion.

Evander was busy mixing n' matching the outfits to give a perfect look for his best friend when Drystan approached him from behind.

Which startled Evander, he looked back and saw Drystan's slyly upturned corners of his lips which made the other look like a devil in delight.

Evander's system showed errors in his brain circuit and even before he could recover Drystan extended his hand towards his face.

The innocent snow leopard closed his eyes tightly, his heart started beating too fast for his own good.

Lubdub...Lubdub...Lubdub...

"W-What are you... d-doing?"

Evander asked, gathering his broken-down senses, and gulping down his saliva.

"Oh, excuse me. This... I was looking for this."

"Eh?" Evander opened his eyes and saw Drystan taking the coat hanging behind him.

"Did I startle you? By the way, why did you close your eyes? Are you expecting me to do something to you?"

Drystan questioned leaning in closer. The impish look of self-satisfication was evident on his countenance.

Evander blinked continuously shrinking back under Drystan's amorous gaze. He immediately pushed the taller away, "Nothing," and ran away quickly towards Evius.

Still, his heart was pumping like it would jump out of his chest any second, his breath was unstable, and his face was a blushing mess.

"Hmm... such a scaredy snow cat."

Drystan triumphantly grinned as lhis plan of 'testing the waters to flirt further' was a success. He walked away from there not to give Evander any more heart attacks.

Evius frowned, "What the hell happened? Why are you running a marathon in the shop? Why are you like this all breathless with tomato face, huh?" 

Those words were so loud that everyone heard him yelling at Evander who looked so embarrassed.

But when he accidentally glanced away to calm his heart his eyes met with Drystan's who winked at him coquettishly which failed his miserable effort to cool down rather his system was too heated up that it blasted as smoke through his ears.

In an instant, Evander's face turned crimson. He was at loss for where to hole up.

>>>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Evander screamed silently in his heart.

>>>Ugh, this brother Evius!!! Why did I run to him when there were so many places to hide myself?

>>>Where should I bury myself now? This is so fucking embarrassing...!

Evander was thinking about how to dig six feet under to bury himself when Elion came out after changing his clothes.

"Evanie, how is it?" 

Elion Grimalkin, the little adorable Mainecoon looked so damn pretty in his white long-sleeved silk satin shirt, and slim indigo jeans, paired with wyatt harness boots.