Baby hotline

POV: Larry Johnson

Warnings: Suicide, underage drinking, cursing, guns

"Am I really going to do this?" I say to no one. "Do I truly wanna die?" I ask myself. The answer is yes. I don't wanna live like this anymore. I can't live like this anymore. I don't want to live in such a hateful world. I can't do anything right, I'm addicted to smoking, I'm always drinking, I can't ever think straight, I'm fucking useless, and I'm the reason dad left.

I grab the beer I have to my left and grab the bottle opener next to it. I open the bottle and stare at it for a minute. I sigh and bring it to my mouth, chugging it down. It tastes like donkey piss, but I don't really care. 

I stand up and walk over to the little chest full of dad's old stuff. I grab a small pistol that he had. I walk back over to the small chair in the corner of the room. I should probably say my last goodbye to Sal.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and begin to write to Sal. "I'm sorry. Please don't blame yourself and please don't hate me. I was lucky to have you in my life." I stare at the screen for a while as tears blur my vision. I'll miss Sal, and mom, and Ash, and Todd.. But will they miss me back.?

I sigh and press send on my phone. I set the phone down and bring the pistol to my head. This is gonna hurt like hell.  

*Bang*

Everything's blurry now. My head is throbbing. I really thought the alcohol would make it go away. Guess not. I hear buzzing coming from my phone. I really hope Sal won't hate me for this. 

I'm pretty sure Larry died from an overdose but ion know.