🄷🄰🅁🅂🄷

Jetta stood by the front door, her heart pounding as she watched the moving van drive away, leaving behind a cloud of dust that signaled the start of an unwelcome new chapter.

Harry, with his imposing stature and thick, tattooed arms, carried boxes labeled with his name into the house. Each heavy thud of his boots echoed in her mind, marking the approach of inevitable change.

Her mother approached cautiously, a hesitant smile on her face, her caramel brown eyes pleading for understanding. "Princess, I know this is hard. Harry and I have discussed this. He's moving in with us."

Disbelief washed over Jetta. How could her mother do this to her? "I don't want him here," she muttered, crossing her arms tightly over her chest.

Her mother knelt down to meet her gaze. "Princess, Harry cares about us. He cares about me."

"He's taking you away from me!" Jetta burst out, tears welling in her eyes.

Her mother's expression softened. She reached out to touch Jetta's arm. "No one is taking me away, Jetta. I love you more than anything. Can you give him a chance?"

Unable to respond, Jetta turned away abruptly, storming off to her bedroom and slamming the door behind her. She collapsed onto her bed, burying her face in her pink pillow, trying to erase the sense of betrayal and the fear of losing her dear mom to this new presence in their lives.

After what felt like an eternity of muffled sobs into her pillow, the door creaked open. Jetta stiffened as heavy footsteps entered, immediately recognizing them as Harry's. His presence loomed over her, and she resisted the urge to turn and face him.

"Jetta," Harry's voice was stern, his tone brooking no argument. "We need to talk."

Jetta remained silent, hoping he would leave.

"I understand you're upset," he continued, his voice clipped and authoritative. "But your mom and I have made a decision. I'm moving in, and things are going to change around here."

She didn't respond, her anger simmering beneath the surface.

"You don't get to decide who comes into this house," Harry persisted, his tone sharp. "Your mom and I have discussed this, and what we say goes."

Finally, Jetta turned to face him, her eyes red-rimmed and tear-streaked. "I don't want you here," she said defiantly, though her voice wavered. "This is my house."

Harry's expression remained stern, his tattooed arms crossed over his chest. "It doesn't matter what you want," he replied coldly. "Your mom needs me here, and that's what matters. You'll have to get used to it."

Jetta considered his words, feeling the weight of his authority pressing down on her. "Why?" she managed to ask, her voice small. "Why do you have to be here?"

Harry sighed impatiently, his patience wearing thin. "Your mom and I have decided this is what's best for our family," he said curtly. "You'll understand one day when you're older."

Jetta studied his imposing figure, feeling a mixture of fear and resentment. His presence felt suffocating, as if he was trying to take over everything.

"I know you're upset," Harry continued, his voice less harsh but still commanding. "But you need to accept this. I'm not here to be your friend. I'm here to make sure things run smoothly."

Jetta let out a shaky breath, unsure of how to respond. The room felt tense and oppressive, as if she were trapped with no way out. Harry's words hung in the air, leaving her feeling powerless and angry.

♡♡♡

Welcome to my new fanfic! I'm so excited to write it and share it with you!!

Please let me know what you think.

Vote and comment your thoughts, feelings, opinions, reactions. I'm super thrilled to read them♡

Love, Lily ♡