How It All Starts...

"Good night babe."

"Good night. See you"

And after that we used both to go to bed, just before the time we both invaded each other's dreams.

For me, I woke up every morning inspired by her beauty, an amazing harmony of transcendence: the cutest curly blonde hair I've ever seen, the most angelic green eyes that I've always fell for, oh, and last and not least her big red beautiful glasses I've always complimented.

For her, she opens her eyes to read what I used to write for her, cute little messages that tried to find a gap to fulfill with analogy and sweet words but then return disappointed, convinced that she's so much near to perfection.

I used to see her every day; I used to get her blessings every single morning... I can't deny that I loved the feeling when I used to play with her curly hair as I said "Good morning" awaiting her to open her drowsy eyes, smile and reply with an angelic harmony...

She wasn't so much into shopping, we used to go to my place after school, for about two to three hours of video games, or if we want to break that routine we used to hit the cinema for an action movie with a twist of romance and comedy.

I loved how she walked up to me slowly and pulled me closer to her, wrapping her arms around me. Her embrace was warm, and her smooth, cozy arms seemed very lovely when wrapped around my body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed her back, not wanting the moment to end. And then comes the best part, she whispers "James, promise me we'll always be lovers!" and then I always replied "Love has never felt so good without you Alice... I'll never ever leave you"

And the most amazing night was that New Year's Eve; we haven't gone to NY Times Square, even though we lived beside it, but instead she came to my place for movies, songs, and a twisted taste of food... It was amazing... everything was going extremely smooth, and we danced all night, till the sun came up to announce a new day, a new crazy beginning