OO

The Last Sacrifice (Serene Celestine) Elite Series #1 by vitaminywz and samgnaes

Serene, a fresh talent, lands her debut role in a romantic series alongside her boyfriend of four years, a beloved veteran actor. The only catch is their relationship is not known to the world. As excitement brews, so does the backlash; fans of her boyfriend are less than thrilled about their pairing, perceiving a clash between Serene's candid nature and her boyfriend's polished image.

Will she achieve success, or will she face sacrifice once more? 

Let's dive into her story.

This will be my debut story, as well as me and @samgnaes 's collaboration. This is only the first part of the Elite Series. I am not new to this platform, as well as writing, but this is the first time that I will be publishing my work. To be completely honest, this story will go with the flow of the plot that suits it best because Sam and I have no fixed plans on how this story will end. Bear with us, esteemed reader.

Your feedbacks, comments, and reactions, are very much anticipated and appreciated. We hope you enjoy the story. Enjoy my Serene and Gabriel.

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The Last Sacrifice (Serene Celestine) is not affiliated with any mentioned names such as countries, government, brands, schools, and others.

Typographical and grammatical errors will be edited, vitaminywz will try their best to proofread every chapter before publishing it.

The characters inside this story are not perfect. If it's not to your liking, this may not be for you.
This story contains strong language, minor and major character death, and things that might not be suitable for your age. Read at your own risk.

Start : September 26, 2024

End :