Chapter Five

Suguru had laid in bed for what felt like a few hours before he eventually was able to fall asleep, being sucked into dreams. Though the only one he remembered being this one,

He was sitting in a plane seat, looking at the empty aisles to his side and up in front of him, though he could feel someone next to him, he would turn and look at the person, though for some reason they were blurry and shadowed- almost as if his mind didn't want him seeing what was there, or maybe it couldn't show him what was there?

Why did that person feel comforting then? He reached forward and made contact with the persons shoulder, feeling a sharp zap fly from his finger and up his arm.

Images flashed in front of his eyes, the beach, a young girl with blueish black hair, some old looking school, almost like a odd cult like religious school, these scary monster looking things, and then lastly a face, though it was hazy there was one thing he could make out.

Bright blue eyes.

Waking up he'd sit up quickly as his alarm blared, hitting the button he was in a cold sweat, was that a nightmare he just had? Suguru didn't understand, he had that dream thousands of times before, yet he never actually got to see the person,or touch the person before, let alone have something like that happen.

He would shower and let the water beat against his face as he closed his eyes and sighed, though the image of those bright blue eyes popped into his mind again.

What even had that been? He'd never been to any of those places, or seen that girl before, but he had seen those eyes.

He'd turn around and drag his hands over his face with a loud groan.

"You're gonna cause me a lot of trouble aren't you Satoru Gojo?" He mumbled as he finished rinsing the product from his hair.

* "Thats right!" Satoru chirped as Suguru asked if they would be preforming the whole play or not, "Why would we only preform half of it silly?" He asked tilting his head as he looked down at Suguru as the other boy sat down on the train.

"Well how was I supposed to know? I've never watched a play or anything." Suguru replied with a huff.

"Oh yay! My acting will be the first live acting you'll see, now I'll make sure to be even more amazing." He would boast with a smile.

"Uh huh." Suguru replied, "isnt there kissing in there? So does that mean you and the girl playing Juliet will have to kiss?" He'd asked intruiged.

"Oh Tsukimi-San? Well yeah I guess we will, why? Are you jealous??" Satoru teased.

"No? Why would I wanna kiss you?"

"I was asking if you were jealous of me getting to kiss her, what made you assume I was talking about kissing me hm?" He asked with a sly smirk, trying to push the others buttons.

"Well- actually I don't know." The black haired boy would reply hesitantly, though when he opened his mouth Suguru cut him off.

"Dont get any ideas Gojo, I probably assumed that because of how you constantly joke with me." Suguru defended himself quickly.

"Is that so? Well that sucks, Ive always wanted a male admirer, you know something to spice things up." He sighed and leaned back a little and relished in the confused expression Suguru looked at him with.

Slowly but surely it would feel like Suguru was always apart of the group, after a few weeks he would even join them when they hung out over the weekends or after school, though since Satoru and Suguru lived in the same complex they would also hang out with just them every now and then.