RECKLESS DRIVING

'Cause I love you like that, i'm a reckless driver. You tell me all the time to keep my eyes on the road. Do you love me like that? If I keep on driving. Would you hold me when we crash, or would you let me go?'

'it's hard to turn the page when you know someone won't be in the next chapter, 

------------------------------------------------------------------

but the story must go on.'

'how do you know so much about the stab movies?' richie asked mindy.

'runs in her family' dewey answered.

'oh yeah, mindy's the biggest film fanatic since her uncle randy.' tatum added.

'you said to bring everybody' mindy stated, chad gave a quick three fingered wave, liv along with him. liv was sitting right next to chad, practically on his lap, and tatum was sat next to wes, her legs propped up on his.

'ooh suspects' martha meeks said, stepping into the living room with a tray full of snacks. 'my brother would be so proud.'

'hey, martha' dewey commented with a smile. martha gasped 'dewey! hi!' she immediately embraced the man. 'you look...'

'yeah'

'how's the wife?'

'mom, we're good, thank you!' chad spoke, trying to get dewey out of the uncomfortable situation.

'all right, kids, have fun.' martha stated.

'i asked chad to call everybody here because..' sam started once martha had left the room. 'theres something i have to tell you.' way to be dramatic. tatum thought.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

'let me get this straight' chad started 'you're saying, that you're the daughter of billy loomis, and what, one of us is the killer?'

'the killer told me he knew my secret.' sam said.

'a bit sexist to call them a he isn't it? i mean, they could be a girl. it has been before. remember my aunt jill? she came the closest to getting away with it too.' tatum spoke up, earning a high five from mindy and a glare from dewey, as if to say 'this is a serious conversation, theres no room for your antics'

'i guess' same stated, confused. 'anyways, he attacked tara to lure me back here.'

'but then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking liv?' chad asked.