𓏲𓍢 ◞ 🧸 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝟓𝟏𝒔𝒕 𑂓 ۪ ۫ .

↳ ❝ 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 𝟐𝟑 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 ¡! ❞
   › 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 .

         ⊱┊ hey lovelies ,
where you've been ? how with your days ?
it's good or bad ?
tell mee , i really need to know your days .
we've been so long time to not chatting with each other ,
i really miss those sweeters time between us but that's really difficult for us right now .

are you okay , my love ? i hope you're alright .
if you're feel sad , just listening to the happy songs .
if you're feel happy , make the happy for more happiers .
if you're feel depressions , just tell anyone you want but make sure that person is closest and can keep your secret .
if you're feel wants to get heal , just take time to heal yourself and go to nowhere that you wanna go .
if you're feel tired , just get some rest and don't too long from the due of your rest . take a rest as much as you can , then get up to do something that you wants to do .

i'm sure , this will help you with .
i know , i'm not the perfect person but if i can help you , i will . if i can't help you , maybe i just can listen to your story the whole days from your entire life .

i'm sorry if i can't be the best for you .

and , that's it for today . may your day be filled with sunshine and smiles <33 .

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

cr ʚ @bunniesssaaaa ɞ

p/s : sorry for the cringy of this p

art of the story . i don't know , what i need to write for 😭.

reminder !!!
✎ if you wants to send this to your lovelies person , make sure you gimme permission and write the comment down .