𓏲𓍢 ◞ 🧸 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝟓𝟕𝒕𝒉 𑂓 ۪ ۫ .

↳ ❝ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 𝟐𝟔 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 ¡! ❞
   › 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 .

         ⊱┊ hey ,

i don't even know how about your routine , your whole days and i hope i can meet you up someday . i know , it's getting sucks if something bad happen to us but i promise that you're the one that i wants to care for , to love about and cheers you even if i'm behind you . i still support you in no matter what who you are , i still beyond proud of you even if i'm afar with you . i don't know what actually i need to say to and i don't know about your feelings through me . i just wondering if you're really falling in love with me or not , or you're just pretend that you wants me , you beggs me but instead you're not at all . i really afraid if the past incident would happen again into my life .

did you wanna know ? when you chats with me , my eyes suddenly getting bright but i don't even know how could i replied to your messages with something sweeties as anyone could ever dream off . i know , i can't be the best for your half of your heart even we've been for a years . i'm sorry.. i was thought how can i express through you even just the messages that i was replied to you a few months ago , but you still didn't replied it .

i just wondered , am i a bad person that you can't be in love with ? maybe just it for this time . i wish i could see your happy face , smile and those cuteness of your side . wishing you had a day as bright as your smile <33 ♡ .

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

cr ʚ @bunniesssaaaa ɞ

p/s : i'm sorry if this too much and so cringe .