𓏲𓍢 ◞ 🧸 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝟕𝟒𝒕𝒉 𑂓 ۪ ۫ .

↳ ❝ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 , 𝟒 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 ¡! ❞
   › 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚 .

you taught me so much , about worries that ended up becoming peace . in every hand you reached out , resting on my anxiety . making it calm wanting to drown in a cradle . you taught me so much , about the good and bad of myself that is difficult to accept . your ears are still willing to listen to complaints that are just that . while smiling saying that i deserve to be loved . then in every failure of mine that you still embrace into a strong unity that explains that , it's okay if you haven't become a champion . you said the world will continue to turn , the days will change . keep standing, keep walking . on the earth where you stand , there was one day i wanted to hold you here , but i forgot that the wind could take you away at any time .

we have walked a long way . traveling from East to West . taking the same path to meet as one . edged on the storms that pass come . until finally , the direction of the wind takes you to the North , to me who is heading South . we , separated by a time that we collect into a vain . i want to force my steps towards .

North to meet you , but i'll freeze to death there . you also want to go to my South , but are too afraid because the road is so painful . i feel like calling you cunning , because you are afraid to take the road to meet me . i hope you survive if it is more painful than freezing to death , then realize that we are both in pain if we continue to walk side by side . leaving is just as painful , letting go of a comfortable grip . leaving with hope without the shadow of a mistake is impossible . being left behind is just as painful , waiting for the lost helping hand to return . hoping that someone will embrace you other than yourself . i feel nothing without you . but , this is the way . then we walk according to our respective paths , we stop from the dreams we have built for a long time . we walk on our respective paths , we become champions together at the peak of victory . we have reached the end of the episode . the part that i used to be so afraid of is now really happening . but at the end of this part i meet you waving at the same peak , on a different path . you see me smiling victoriously . we both win . we are really finished .

— Oyivoryvloure —

♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

cr ʚ @oyivoryvloure ɞ on tiktok .