Chapter 3 September, Two Years ago

{Elis}

"Patt, I don't have anything to wear to the party. You need to come over now, right this instant. I'm going, you know? The new housekeeper you hired made all my clothes disappear from the closet. It's insane. You fire her tomorrow, okay? I can't deal with people who bring chaos into my life. You get that?"

I was on the phone, fuming as I rifled through my wardrobe.

It was all because of the new housekeeper's foolish mistake that all the suits I needed were at the laundry service. Five or six formal suits just gone. Was it so bad that I'd have to go naked to the event?

Absolutely ridiculous!

The only person I could think of was Patt.

Ever since Patt came into the picture, everything seemed so much easier. But today, there was a minor hiccup because he had to attend an important meeting with a Japanese client on my behalf. It was a rather urgent appointment, and I already had another equally important engagement. So, he had to go.

"Why is it like that?"

"Because your housekeeper sent all the suits to the laundry service. Now, where am I supposed to find something to wear to the event? Huh, Patt!?" My voice was rising as I paced back and forth, agitated and angry, opening and closing drawers and cabinets.

"Don't worry, Mr. Elis. I'll go pick up your suit. Just wait for me. I'll bring it within an hour," Patt offered a solution that somewhat eased my mind.

"Just make it quick, okay?"

Forty minutes later, I was shocked to see Patt enter with the key card, drenched from head to toe. I was taken aback. His large black-framed glasses were speckled with water droplets. He quickly wiped them off before putting them back on.

"Here's your suit, Boss," Patt handed me the suit but then seemed to remember something and pulled it back. "Hold on. Let me get a towel to dry off the plastic cover first."

He hurried to the bathroom, grabbed a towel, and wiped it down quickly. I stood there, stunned. Was he crazy or just incredibly dedicated that he came through the rain and into the house like this?

"You're soaked."

I blurted out, annoyed, not because his clothes were wet but because I was more concerned that he might catch a cold.

"I forgot, I got your carpet wet."

Patt stepped back, looking down at his drenched leather shoes with a heavy heart. He handed me the suit, which I took with a stern face.

"I was afraid I wouldn't make it in time, so I took a motorcycle taxi through the rain. But don't worry, the suit is definitely dry," Patt reassured me.

Then I grilled him about how he managed to get here, and he briefly explained that after hanging up with me, he immediately drove to the laundry service. But, as luck would have it, his old car broke down on the way, so he had to resort to a motorcycle taxi.

"You're absolutely nuts, you know that? But don't do it again. The roads are slippery when it rains like this. What if you had an accident?"

My assistant tried to keep the suit dry in his arms, but his own body didn't have a dry spot. Water dripped from Patt's body, and he began to shiver slightly. I put the suit down and went into the room, returning with a black T-shirt and another towel.

"Go change."

Patt took off his glasses, hesitating for a moment before accepting the shirt from me. He's the type to be considerate, but with my command, he didn't dare refuse.

"Hurry up. The whole house is getting wet."

"Thank you, Boss. You should get ready too. We might be late for the event. Do you want me to drive you?"

"I can drive myself. You go change your clothes. You'll get sick."

Without his lame glasses, Patt looked surprisingly attractive. At that moment, Patt resembled a young man fresh out of the water, his clothes clinging to his slender frame, stirring something primal within me.

Damn it. I'd worked with this guy for years. Why hadn't I noticed that Patt was actually quite charming and attractive? I always liked it when he smiled; the world seemed brighter. Especially when he spoke with that soothing voice, making my life feel less lonely.

"I'll drive you, boss."

Patt emerged again after changing, eager to offer.

I looked at him differently now.

Patt was incredibly sexy with my shirt on. His damp hair was a mess but appealing, and I had the urge to pin his slender body against the sofa and make him moan my name.

What would Patt be like in bed?

Gentle, slow, or wild and passionate?

I guessed Patt probably didn't have a significant other because he never mentioned anyone. But it was hard to believe someone as kind as him didn't have a bedfellow...

I couldn't tell what kind of relationships Patt would have, with women or men.

But that didn't matter...

What mattered was that Patt was someone I was pleased with.

"You want to drive?"

"Yes, Boss. Traffic is bad. Don't drive yourself; it'll just frustrate you."

"..." I nodded, accepting his offer.

"Are you hungry? Should we grab something to eat first? Skipping meals isn't good for your stomach."

"It's fine. I can eat at the event. What about you? Are you hungry?"

"I eat pretty late, so I'm still good... Boss, excuse me."

Patt approached, straightening my slightly crooked collar. I instinctively bowed my head, willingly allowing the smaller man to adjust my collar. The accidental touch of his fingertips on my neck sent an inappropriate thrill down my legs.

No one had ever cared for me like Patt did. Not even my own mother paid as much attention to the details of my life. Everyone claimed to love and care for me, but their actions were always the opposite: indifferent and cold.

Three years had brought Patt and me closer, perhaps due to work responsibilities, but more than that, it was the bond we shared. I used to separate everything clearly between work and sex, but now I wasn't sure if I could really do that anymore.

Images of Patt from the first time I saw him untilnow came back to me, reminding me that I couldn't let Patt go and that Iwouldn't allow him to see anyone more important than me.

----------------

Bad Guy [My Boss] Chapter 4 Onwards are available for reading on Lunarwrite's official website: https://www.lunarwrite.com

You could read Bad Guy [My Boss] entire story and find many more Thai Girl Love, Thai Boy Love, and Romance stories in English on Lunarwrite's official website: https://www.lunarwrite.com

com