From The Author

Hello, friends and readers,

After spending several months with Bad Guy [My Boss], the love story of a tough boss, I am thrilled to announce that our two main characters have finally become a couple (wipes tears), and their story is now complete, presented in the book you are currently reading. First and foremost, I want to thank all the readers who have followed this journey. I am deeply touched by every comment you've sent in; your support has been the greatest motivation in bringing this story to fruition.

The plot of Bad Guy [My Boss] was conceived a long time ago, but it was a romance that seemed somewhat disjointed due to the constraints of traditional Thai narratives. When the opportunity arose, I dusted off the concept and reworked it, resulting in the story of Elis and Patt as you know it today. I hope you will grow to love these two young men as much as I do.

I would also like to extend my immense gratitude to Deep Publishing for giving me this wonderful opportunity to collaborate for the first time. A special thanks to the head of the editorial department for consistently inquiring about the manuscript and facilitating every aspect of the process to ensure its successful completion.

Lastly, I would like to invite you to check out my other works. Please follow my page, anin19, where I will keep you updated on my latest novel developments.

Enjoy reading,

anin