Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I was breathing heavily. I was trying to catch my breath. Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyari! I let go of my hold from him. Napahawak ako sa ulo ko at inaalala ang nagawa namin! His hand remained on my waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a soft tone.

Agad ako napatingin sa kanya. No! I did not just kiss him! Lasing ka ba?! I pushed him back and he was taken back from what I did.

We literally kissed! He told me he liked me! Na ako lang ang gusto niya!

I ran away and went back to Marie. I didn't know what I just did! Was I too drunk that the moment didn't sink in? But, I feel okay! Hindi ako lasing!

"Marie, we have to go" I pulled her up.

I didn't wait for her to say anything. Agad ako naglakad palabas sa bar. I heard Marie shout but I didn't turn back. I felt her walking behind me.

"Oh my God! Bakit ka ba nagmamadali?!" Reklamo niya nang makarating kami sa parking. I went in the driver's seat and she sat on the shotgun.

"I wanna go home." Maikli kong sagot at inandar ang kotse.

"Ang hina mo talaga!" Tumawa siya. "We've only been here for 2 hours! 11pm pa lang!"

"Yeah, I don't care. I'm done with my own stupid games" I don't get myself already.

"Oh, wow. You sound so serious. Ayos ka lang ba?" Napatahimik siya at umayos ng upo.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. I don't get myself na rin" I sighed and started driving.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Sabihin mo na lang sa akin if gusto mo. Tulog lang ako" Sambit niya at pumikit ang kanyang mata.

Nakatulog nga si Marie. While driving, my mind was so clouded. I kept thinking about the kiss! Why did he have to kiss me?! Did I even sound jealous? Assumero niya talaga! The worst part is that I kissed him back! Does he think na I like him too?!

Bobo mo, Shantall!

I had to massage my head! Nagdadrive pa naman ako and Marie was with me! She was asleep the whole ride kaya she didn't see me so stressed out. I dropped Marie off at her place, one of the yayas helped me carry her. Ang bigat!

When she was in bed, I went home. Pagdating ko, agad akong naligo. Lili was asleep in her bed when I went in the room. I changed into my nighties and did my skincare before going to bed.

The next morning, I took my phone from the side table. A message from Harvin made me wake up! Parang nabuhusan ako ng malaming na tubig. I felt so awake! It was sent last night!

Shit! Agad nanlaki ang mga mata ko. My heart started beating nanaman! Why did he have to message me?! I already forgot about what happened, naalala ko tuloy noong nagmessage siya!

I suddenly realized that his name was new. It wasn't 'Globe Prepaid (assumero ver.) anymore.

Oh! Right! After what happened last night, I decided to change his contact name to something more formal.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa taas ng message niya. Did he just fucking write me an essay?!

From: Harvin

Hey, Shan. I'm sorry for calling you by your nickname. I hope you're okay with that. Anyways, I just want to apologize for what I did awhile ago. I was not in the right mind for doing it. I am gonna be honest by saying that I didn't regret it but I hate what I did. I hate it since I didn't ask for your consent before kissing you. It was such a stupid mistake for not asking for your consent. I feel like I invaded your personal space and privacy. I am really sorry for kissing you without your permission. I hope that you aren't mad with what I did pero I will totally understand if you are. I hope you can also forgive me for what I did. I hope na hindi mo ako iiwasan dahil sa nagawa ko. I also hope that you would give me the chance to explain to you. I want to clear things out and finally tell you about everything I feel. I wanna do it in person since I believe it is better and for you to really know that I am genuine. Once again, I am sincerely sorry for what I did and I hope you'll give me the time to explain. Sleep Well, Shan. Good Night!