Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1 

"Ayaw mo? Binigyan ka na nga ng pera"

I calmed down a little as I sipped on the tea I ordered. Nababalik parin ang inis at galit ko everytime I think of that guy!

"Marie, it's just money. I don't need it" I sipped on my tea once again.

"Are you hearing yourself?! Just money?! That's 30K, Shan" Marie quietly screamed at me.

"I don't need the money, Marie. I need an apology" I said as I placed the tea down.

"What? Apology?"

"Yeah! I just bought this bag yesterday! Limited edition to! This cost half a million!"

My eyes widened when Marie choked on her drink upon hearing what I said. I handed her water and she drank on it.

"What?! Half a million?!" Her eyes widened as she asked me.

I nodded.

"Goodness!" She exclaimed.

"Anyways! Like I said, kailangan ko ang apology niya. He didn't even say 'sorry'! A 'sorry' from that guy ang kailangan ko!" I said.

"Yeah, I don't think he'll give that to you" She chuckled as she ate her cake. "Plus, how the hell will you find him? Hindi mo naman kilala"

"Yeah, alam ko but I have my ways" I shrugged and took a slice on my cheesecake.

"Plus, see that girl right there" She pointed.

I faced the direction she was pointing at. I saw a girl eating alone with 2 plates. She was alone. I looked back at her and raised a brow.

"Anong pake ko?"

"Well, you should care"

"Bakit?"

"Because she was with that guy earlier! He literally left her there!" She exclaimed.

My brows furrowed upon hearing what she said.

"You know what I'm thinking?" She asked, smirking.

I raised a brow.

"Playboy!" She exclaimed and laughed.

My brows furrowed at her reaction.

"Sounds like a player to me" She shrugged.

"Yeah, tell me about it" I said and leaned on the chair with my arms crossed.

"Interested?" She teased, smirking.

I made rolled my eyes and made a disgusting face kaya napatawa siya.

"Okay, anyways! Nauna ako dito kaysa kanila. I saw them both getting out of his car. They were both laughing and giggling" She made a disgusting face.

"Ew, Kadiri" I said and sat properly.

"Tapos, he was even whispering!" She exclaimed. I immediately made a disgusted face. "He also had his hands on her waist. They ordered and sat tapos nagtalk lang sila and then that's when he checked his phone and said na emergency daw!"

I nodded as she continued telling the story. Grabe naman pala ang hearing skills nito ni Marie. Halatang chismosa talaga.

"Girl, I bet he went to his other woman" She exclaimed kaya napatawa ako. "Shet! I'm such a judger pala!"

We continued eating. I still couldn't forget about what happened. That guy! We went to the mall afterwards. I tried to limit my spendings kasi naalala ko ang sinabi ni Daddy.