PART 28

Hey guys sorry for not updating... I got food poisoning recently and am still in my recovery phase. Till I'm going to work that's why I got easily tired and take rest when came to the room. Seeing your support and comments I decided to update this chapter that I wrote in two hours. Hope you guys loved this chapter. I have a huge surprise for you guys this weekend. Stay tuned for the surprise. Love you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS members, Eunwoo and others wait for Taehyung to regain his consciousness. Jin managed to convince Sumi to eat something saying she was pregnant but Jungkook and Eunwoo were adamant about not eating before Taehyung regained consciousness while they sat next to Taehyung holding his hand.

After two hours Taehyung slowly opened his eye and closed it immediately because of the light. Seeing Taehyung opening his eyes Namjoon called the doctor to inform.

The doctor called Taehyung and guided him to open his eyes slowly. Taehyung finally opened his eyes and looked around the room.

"Can you hear me?" The doctor asked him to which Taehyung replied with a nod.

"Can you tell me your name?" The doctor asked.

"Kim Taehyung " Taehyung replied slowly.

"Good, Do you feel anything unusual or dizziness? " the doctor asked writing notes in Taehyung's file.

"No doctor " Taehyung replied.

"He's is Good now, you can discharge him after two days of observation," the doctor said leaving the room.

"Bear, Are you ok? I'm sorry" Eunwoo asked with a teary eye kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"I'm fine Hyungie, don't cry" Taehyung said whipping his Hyungie tears with his hands.

"Baby" Jungkook called nearing Taehyung.

"Who are you? Why are you calling me baby? Hyungie who is he?" Taehyung asked Eunwoo confusingly looking at Jungkook.

"Bear, what are you saying? He's your boyfriend " Eunwoo replied confused about Taehyung's behaviour.

"What are you saying Hyung? I never had time to date then how" Taehyung asked shockingly holding his head and making Jungkook and others shocked.

BTS members look at Jungkook who stands still in shock, they panic about what will happen to Jungkook if Taehyung forgets about him.

"Tae don't stress yourself, maybe you lost your memories because of the accident," Eunwoo said holding his hands as others were still in shock.

"Did we love each other? Why I don't remember about it?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, I will try to remember about you," Taehyung said with tears.

"No need to remember me Taehyung, actually we are about to break up as you cheated on me with her too made her pregnant when we planned to hold our wedding. You cheated on me Taehyung " Jungkook shouted holding his chest and crying hard.

"What the hell you say Kookie, she's my Noona carrying my Hyung baby and how can I cheat on you by making her pregnant when I'm fucking bottom " Taehyung shouted and closed his mouth when he gets he fucked up.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung we nearly had a heart attack and lost our senses when we got to know you got an accident, here you're pranking us when you just got consciousness " Jungkook shouted with anger and left the room followed by Jin, Jimin and Hobi.

"Seriously bear, even though Jungkook was scared he consoled me that nothing would happen to you" Eunwoo said with a sigh.

"Sorry Hyung I just don't know how to face you after our fight, that's why I have done this so I can gather myself for some time. I'm sorry Hyung and Noona for acting like that. I'm happy for you guys, it's so sudden for me that's why I react like this" Taehyung apologised with a teary eye holding Eunwoo and Sumi's hands.

"We're the ones who should apologise to you as we kept it secret from you bear," Sumi said hugging Taehyung who hugged him back followed by Eunwoo joined them.

After their family hug, Minho and Jason spoke with Taehyung for a few minutes and then left for their home as Taehyung told them that they had a meeting the next day and they needed to attend the meeting in Taehyung's place.

Then Namjoon and Yoongi who were silently sitting there came near Taehyung and asked if he was feeling comfortable.

"Joonie Hyung, Kookie is not back till now. Is he angry at me?" Taehyung asked with a low voice fiddling his fingers.

"He is not angry at you Tae, he must be disappointed in you for pulling this prank at this time," Namjoon said ruffling his hair.

"You're his first love Tae, when he got the news you got into an accident he was shocked and was fear of losing you. That's why he was mad. Don't worry he will come to you as he can't live without you" Yoongi with a smile.

At the same time the door got opened Jin, Jimin and Hobi entered with Jungkook.

"Taetae, are you feeling good?" Jin asked Taehyung who replied he was okay but still looking at Jungkook who was avoiding Taehyung.

After speaking with Taehyung for a few minutes all of them left the room leaving Jungkook behind with Taehyung as they needed to solve their issue.

"Kookie please forgive me" Taehyung called Jungkook crying after confirming all of them left the room.

Seeing Taehyung crying Jungkook immediately gets near Taehyung and takes him in his embrace.

"Don't cry baby, you're not fully recovered?" Jungkook said patting his back.

"I'm sorry please don't be angry at me" Taehyung said holding Jungkook's shirt tightly in fear.

"I'm not angry at you baby, stop crying or I will not talk with you," Jungkook said sternly making Taehyung wipe his tears with a pout.

"I love you, baby, don't scare me like this again" Jungkook said kissing Taehyung's pout.

"I love you too Kookie " Taehyung said again kissing Jungkook.

This leads to another and they have a small makeout and Jungkook has to stop it remembering Taehyung is patient now.

"Let's get married Kookie, I want to be yours fully, " Taehyung said looking into Jungkook's eyes making him widen his eyes in shock.

"Kookie say anything " Taehyung shook Jungkook seeking no reaction from Jungkook.

"Baby, you can't drop the bomb like this. I planned to propose you romantically " Jungkook whined.

"Always you are the one who shows me how much you love me. For this once let me propose to you" Taehyung said sincerely.

"Ok, let's get married after you are fully recovered" Jungkook said starting to kiss Taehyung lovingly without hurting him.

After that Taehyung slept in Jungkook's embrace as he was still feeling weak.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pic credits go to the rightful owner

Love you guys ❤️
Love yourself 💜

Words:1124