PART 32

Hey guys. I did not plan to post this chapter this early but after seeing your eagerness I decided to post it. Hope you guys love it. Please leave comments it'll help me to post another chapter early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung indeed is the one on the video," Jungkook shouted, hugging Taehyung tightly, making Taehyung sob loudly.

All of them present in the wedding hall were left shocked by Jungkook words and seeing Taehyung's reaction. Taehyung didn't even try to defend himself.

"What do you mean by it, Taehyung, in this video?" Eunwoo asked with disbelief seeing Taehyung's condition.

"How can you this much, sure Jungkook? " Jin asked confusingly.

"Because I was there when Tae was sexually abused," Jungkook shouted, making all of them open their mouth in shock.

"How?" That woman who caused this much drama asked this time.

"I got hurt. How could you forget about me, Ms.Choi Hye Won, my mother-in-law?" Jungkook asked with a sarcastic tone.

"You... you..." Ms. Choi shuttered because of the shock.

"Jeon Jungkook, my one and only son. Long time no see Ms.Choi" Mr. Jeon Beom Seok said with a smirk coming from the crowd with his wife.

"How's our surprise, Ms.Choi?" Mrs.Jeon Ha Rin asked with a smirk.

"How? I searched about your background, " Ms.Choi said, looking at Jungkook.

"We plan to make you come out from your hiding early," Mr.Jeon said.

"What do you mean by? It's your plan," Ms.Choi asked confusingly.

"Let me explain to you in detail," Jungkook said, coming towards her after giving Taehyung to Eunwoo, who embraced Taehyung in his hold, looking at the situation confusingly.

"I know you've been stalking Taehyung for some months after he started to appear on BOSS IN THE MIRROR and planned to damage his image and hurt him. That time, I got to know that his employees wanted Taehyung to go on a blind date from Bogum Hyung(Taehyung's lawyer- refer to Chapter 14). So I decided to be his blind date because I knew if Taehyung employees selected any other person, Taehyung would reject them without thinking twice. From then, we acted like we didn't know each other, and acted like we fell in love through this show, but in reality, we have loved each other for many years. See you too, believe it, and come here from your hiding to destroy Taehyung. " Jungkook explained his plan, making all of them have another shock.

"You know Taehyung from before," Namjoon asked shockingly.

"We know each other from birth," Jungkook replied.

"No... No... This can't happen; you can't live happily after destroying my life. " Ms Choi shouted madly and went toward Taehyung to attack him.

But he was stopped by several men holding her and pointing guns at her.

"Ms Choi Hye Won, you're arrested for violation of the restrictions order against Mr Kim Taehyung for stalking and trying to attack him. If you remain silent, you have the opportunity to arrange a lawyer. " One man in his police uniform said, cuffing her hands.

"No, you can't do This to me, leave I need to kill him, because of him I'm in this condition," Ms Choi trashed in police hold.

"Want me to tell you a secret, Taehyung dad that is your Ex-Husband left half of his property in your name under one condition if you don't try to cause trouble after three years from your release from Jail you can have his property. But unfortunately, you caused trouble to Taehyung just a few months before the condition expired " Jungkook said with a smirk.