Chapter 24

*Payton's POV*
After about 2 hours of playing, the game ended with me, Romeo and Cruz at 8 and David & Brooklyn at 2.

"Why couldn't of you chosen some dumb blonde who's only talent is to put on 5 pounds of makeup?" David asked jokingly. I laughed at how much that sounded like Savannah.

"Oh he did once.. how'd that go for you?" I couldn't help but laugh. Brooklyn rolled his eyes.

"Well guess what boys, we're watching The Notebook tonight!" I smirked as they groaned at me. We all made our way back inside, to see Vic making some snacks for us in the kitchen.

"How'd football go?" She asked.

"Payton and the boys won," Brooklyn mumbled almost inaudible.

"Nice one Payton," she laughed. "so I hear a bet was also involved?"

"Yup.. Lets just say that we're watching The Notebook tonight," I smirked a little.

"Oh how wonderful," Vic grinned.

We watched The Notebook and almost everyone cried a little bit. Even though I've seen this movie many times before, I was sobbing like a baby into Brooklyn's chest while he was holding me.

Once the movie was over, I checked my phone for the time. It was around 9 now.

"I should get home," I said standing up to leave.

"You can stay over if you'd like," Vic offered.

"No that's alright, I have to wake up earlier to make sure everything's going right with the planning and to get ready for my day," I smiled. Brooklyn walked me to the door, and I gave him a hug goodbye.

"Good night Payton," he said as I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Night Brooklyn," I said, walking out of the door and across the street.

Once I got home, I immediately took a quick shower and got ready for bed because I was so exhausted from so much football. I collapsed onto my bed and began to shut my eyes when my phone went off.

•Hottest football player ever/your babe❤️😍🔥👅💦•
Forgot to say tell you that I love you❤️ Have a good night babe xx

He changed my contact name for him..

•Paypay•
I love you too and your contact name is shit btw😂😁

•Hottest football player ever/your babe❤️😍🔥👅💦•
It's all true though😉

•Paypay•
Yeah whatever😂

With that, I fell asleep fast, and with a smile on my face.

The best way to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, the one I'd set the night before to make sure I didn't sleep in until 1 and miss so much of my birthday. I got up slowly, still rubbing my eyes, when I noticed a huge teddy bear(huge), the biggest bouquet of roses I've ever seen, and a small Tiffany and Co. bag in the corner of my room(pics in media slot).

I go over there and look at the note written in the bag.

To:Paypay
From: The hottest football player ever/your babe

I smiled instantly once I read that this was from him. I kept on reading the letter.

Well, I hope you're reading this on your birthday.. because I'm horrible at planning and who knows. Anyways, Happy Birthday babe! I love you tons and I've never been able to tell someone that, and I'm so incredibly lucky that it's you. Have an amazing day, see you later, and btw you look beautiful❤️ -Brook