Chapter 4-

After some days

[Otp]
Anirudh- Hey Aishwarya, will you join me to the club now. I really miss you all. And uk I saw Natasha too. She is so beautiful.
Aishwarya- Why are you there? And what are you saying?
Anirudh- I am at club, just sitting and not drinking. Don't tell nitya that I am drinking because I m not
Aishwarya- Huh?!
Anirudh- Today a thief came to my house. And stole my T.V. I ran as fast I could to catch him and I even caught him. And then I gave him the remote, he might be really dumb that he forgot the remote, who forgets it
Aishwarya- ARE YOU DRUNK ANIRUDH!!
Anirudh- No, no see I m walking dtraight, very straight that the road in front of me is moving.
Aishwarya- Uk what, YOU CANNOT LIE TO ME IDIOT. You are really a headache.
Anirudh- Omg, you are having a headache, wait I will come and take care of you.
Aishwarya- Don't you dare move from your place. Share me your location now!
[Otp end]

(She reaches the club, Aditya was also with her)
Aishwarya- Anirudh!! You know na drinking is not good for your health and if nitya comes to know about you and that I hid this then she will not only kill you but me also.
Anirudh- (fake crying) Pls don't tell her aish.
Aishwarya- Nitya was going to come late today and ig she will go to her house first so she will late so we will leave you at your house.

(They reached the house)
Aishwarya- Get in fast.
The moment lights turned on they both got shocked and scared by the scene in front of them.
Aishwarya- N..nitya you?!
Anirudh- Hey, I m feeling sleepy (yawns) goodnight.
Nitya- (strictly) come here anirudh
He followed her command
Nitya- What did I tell you all about drinks and smoking.
Anirudh- Nity..
Nitya- Ready to face your fear now? Go and jump into the pool. Full night you will stay there and ya your fav tadpoles and frogs are waiting for you inside.
Anirudh- Frogs!!
Nitya- I SAID JUMP ANIRUDH
He jumped

Anirudh- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aishwarya- Hey, get up anirudh, get up! Are you going to sleep in the club or what today.
Anirudh- I don't want to go home, no pls.
Anirudh-Why?
??- What happened? Why you don't want to go home Anirudh?
Anirudh- Because nitya is waiting for me with that tadpoles pool.. wait.. n..nitya! You?!
Aishwarya and anirudh both got shocked by her presence.
Nitya- What made you come here?
Anirudh- Um I was um uk that
Nitya- Stop it anirudh. Just answer my damn question.
Aishwarya- How did you know..
Nitya- Don't forget my real identity aish.

Kabir and Natasha were also at the club, who noticed some noice and saw nitya and their group

Natasha- Hey
Nitya- Anirudh, i asked you something sweetheart (she asked in a dangerously sweet tone)
Anirudh- I am sorry
Nitya held his ears and pulled him outside the club

Anirudh- Auch Auchh nitya pls.
Aish, adi Kabir and Natasha followed them outside.

Nitya- 50 push ups
Anirudh- but
Nitya- NOW!
He did it and was panting heavily when she told him to do more 100 squats
Anirudh- I just completed let me.. (she interrupts)
Nitya- You knew that what would happen if you drink but still you did and you know if you didn't listen to me now then the punishment will be the one who you dreamt about
Anirudh- No, no I am doing.
He starts doing it
Nitya- No matter what. Never take help of this health hazard things. If you have any problem, any pain come to me. Am I not your best friend. And uk your body cannot accept alcohol.
Anirudh- I am sorry
Nitya- ok stop now. No need to complete. I will take you home come. Aish you also go now. It's late and hey Natasha! Sorry I ignored your presence. I didn't really mean it.
Natasha- ya it's ok. You look very strict towards them.
Aishwarya- Only when it comes to his bad habits.
Natasha- Guys if we coincidentally met only then let's enjoy a bit na. What do you say Kabir?
Kabir- I have a mering tmrw.
Natasha- You and your tantrums. Guys yaar come on.
She dragged everyone inside.