Chapter 2-

[After a few days]

Aishwarya- Adu baby, I miss my friends so much, let's call them na pls.
Aditya- Ya so do I, I'll also call my friends and you also go and call them and we will have a great time together knowing each other's friends too.
Aishwarya- So when should I call them??
Aditya- Let's call them tomorrow only coz later is never gonna come.
Aishwarya- True, I'll call them now for some time bye
Aditya- (whispering) Call with friends that to for some time mtlb Aram se do teen ghante lagenge(means comfortable she'll take two to three hours).
Aishwarya- Did you say something adu baby?
Aditya- N..nothing baby, go call your friends they might be waiting for you.
Aishwarya- Ohh ya.
Aditya- Thank god she didn't listen

[Day Skips]
(morning time)

{OTP- On The Phone}
Nitya- Hey anirudh, I just remembered that my car is given to company for its yearly maintanence, can you pick me up??
Anirudh- Why not, be ready by 9a.m
Nitya- Okk
{OTP END}

(As nitya and anirudh reached at Aishwarya's house she got a call)
Nitya- You go ahead, I'll attend this call them come.
Anirudh- Make it fast
Nitya- Yup

(In the mean time Kabir reach there.)
Nitya- okay fine, I'll let you know that by tomorrow. Bye
(As her call finished she saw him infront of her suddenly as she turned back and got shocked)
Kabir- You!!
Nitya- What are you YOU doing here?!
Kabir- I should be the one asking this question!
Nitya- I came here to meet my bestie. Now you got the answer, now go home.
Kabir- I also have no interest staying with you while day but uk what my friend requested me so I have to, got it idiot! Get out of my way
Nitya- Rude ass, always a rude ass
Kabir-..(anirudh interrupts and calls them both from the front porch)
Nitya- Ya coming
(They both get into the house)

[Inside the house]
Nitya- Why did you call this mister akdu(rude) too.
Aishwarya- huh? (laughs) You seem too have fun fights with him and giving hima nickname too. The girl who don't waste a single second of her time is doing silly fights with someone. Ahm ahm Does that mean my friend is in lo..
Nitya- What non-sense!
Aishwarya- Darling chill. I know your taste in men. Don't you think he is some what like them only.
Nitya- He is not even near of my type and you know na I have no interest in love shove then also
Aishwarya- Ok mam

Aishwarya- So guys let me introduce you to my bffs. This is Nitya and this is anirudh.
Aditya- And they are Kabir and Natasha, my best buddy. (giving a soft smile)
Aishwarya- You all have share some talks I'll bring something to eat.

(The day ended we'll, everyone enjoyed and also noticed the weird tension between nitya and Kabir and somewhere inside started shiping them)
Nitya- Ig we should leave now, it's late
Aishwarya- Bro yaar wait for today na
Nitya- I'll surely come some other day and have a night out but for now I have to leave I also have a important meeting tomorrow.
Anirudh- Me too leaving.
Aishwarya- Ok
Kabir- I m also leaving bro. Natasha are you coming?
Natasha- I have some work on the way to home I'll come by myself
Kabir- Ok
(They all leave giving a sweet goodbye smile)

[Next Morning]
Nitya gets ready and leave for work by her car. (Note- Nitya is a really good in driving car and her car drifting is also fantastic. In teenage she use to go on long bike rides with her friends. In short nitya can drivee all types of vehicle that too like a pro)

(After reaching office)
Nitya- Did you take all the information I told you about before this meeting
Rohit(secretary)- Yes boss
Nitya- Hmm
(Meeting ended well)

Rohit- Are you going to attend the party?
Nitya- Which party?
Rohit- How can you forget. Today party is organised for all mafia's and some normal people too.
Nitya-I am not interested Rohit
Rohit- Mafia King is also going to come
Nitya- What! (A little bit shocked and excited tone)
Rohit- Huh?
Nitya- I..I mean hmm. Btw I have no imp work today. I'll attend the party.
Rohit- I also designed the mask for you to lessen your work btw you showed me your dress so it was easy.
Nitya- Hmm Thanks

[Nitya POV]
Oh my god. How can I forget that even 'Mafia King' is going to come to the party!! I have heard about him so many times. I have studies his personality. I have even looked at his fighting skills in some rare cctv footage that was deleted but not before I collected it. I could not see his face. It's so illegal of him to disturb my mind and heart without even knowing me. Ya but this is not love! Ofc not!

While I was walking towards my car with Rohit I heard someone calling my name

??- Hey baby
Nitya- Not again
??- You remember me?
Nitya- How will I not remember you?! You are suck a annoying and simp kind of person! Your name might be Akshay right?!!
Akshay- Correct, how can you call my love annoying and me as a simp. Baby why can't you see my lov..
Nitya- First of all STOP CALLING ME BABY!!
Akshay- You are not able to understand my love. I could even die for you
Nitya- How soon??
Akshay- Huh? I would go to the end of world just for youuu
Nitya- Superb plan, but will you stay there??
Akshay- (makes a weird face) you are funny hehe. You know I love funny girls. Will you join me for spending some time with me on this Saturday?
Nitya- Sorry, I have a terrible headache this weekend!!
Akshay- Our relationship is really made up of strong bricks of comedy and fun. Let's take it to a next step.
Nitya- Which relationship?!! I was not even knowing you before you started stalking me. NOW STOP THIS SHIT OR ELSE..(He interrupts)
Akshay- ok ok sorry. But can we atleast exchange a ring to mark our relation.
Nitya- Sure, what's your phone numbers
Akshay- I am not mocking yaar.
Nitya- Nor me. You want that I should give you number and let you call me while day and disturb and productive working schedule no ways.
Akshay- I will not
Nitya- Feel lucky, I am in good mood today or else you might have been dies. Now don't put fuel on my anger or consequences will be what you have not expected. Rohit take him NOW!
Akshay- Baby plss
Nitya- Rohit pull his tongue out of his mouth if he again calls me as baby.
Rohit- Yes boss, bye
[Nitya POV END]
(Nitya leaves for home)

[Kabir POV]
I don't know why I m unable to focus on my work is it because of party? Or her? Not gonna lie but something in me push me towards her. The urge to meet her is increasing. She is none other than Mafia Queen. I have studied about her and also got to know about her merciless achievements. I have heard that she is beautiful. But thinking about her means love?? Ofc not!
While I was thinking someone interrupted me who was none other than was so called secretary Yash
Yash- Boss. Boss. Bosssssssss
Kabir- Why are you shouting idiot?
Yash- Because you being most busy person was in his dream world for about last 15mins
Kabir- Dreamworld, what childish!
Yash- Bossss I have been working with you from start and I know you more than you do. You were thinking about Mafia Queen na huh huh (teasing)
Kabir- Shut up Yash. I was not thinking about her. And did you design my mask as I said you??
Yash- Yes, here (handling it to Kabir)
Kabir- Hmm, Nice choice.
Yash- Ofc, it will be
[Kabir POV END]

[After some time at home]
{OTP-On The Phone}
Nitya- Today I will surely meet him..
Anirudh- You mean that Mafia King you use to talk about
Nitya- Yes broo!! (Overwhelmed)
Aish- Someone told me (mimicking in a funny way) I am not interested in boys!
Nitya- Correct, I said boys not men. He is the man I wanted to meet for many months!! You can say my dream man.
Anirudh- Dude chill out, I have never seen you head over heels for someone.
Aish- That's why he will be lucky to have heart of our nitya.
Nitya- I m telling you guys that I m...(They both interrupts)
Aish/Anirudh- noy in love not going to fall in love.
(Three of them laugh)
Nitya- ok ok. Now I have to get ready byee
Aish/Anirudh- Bye..
{OTP END}

{OTP}
Aditya- Bhai Tera sapna pura hone ja raha hai.(Bro your dream is going to complete today)
Natasha- Atleast koi toh ho jo Kabir ko apne hatho pe nacha sake.( Atleast there will someone who would control Kabir)
Kabir- Done teasing me? Coming to the point don't disturb me by calling me hundreds of time tonight cause I'll be busy and I'll also be coming late tonight.
Natasha- okiee, enjoy
Aditya- What are you plans bro what are you going to do when you meet her.
Natasha- Ice cube will melt what else
Kabir- I'll be just chilling out. No plans for today.
Natasha- wow, Mr. Busy will be chilling, little weird to hear.
Aditya- hehe
Kabir- Guys I have to get ready too so bye for now
Natasha- yeah byee
Aditya- bye
{OTP END}