Chapter 6-

[KABIR POV]
"We both sat in car and left. I thought she won't come but she did. It seems like its going to rain and I hate rain! everywhere mud. Rain only makes us wet increasing our works.
Then I heard Nitya saying.

"Weather is so good isn't it?" she said

"I don't think so." I answered.

"Boring as always." she said while making face and I internally chuckled. "Btw there's traffic ahead. Let's just stop here only na, we will roam in the garden ahead. See there's a lake view too.

"No, we are not stopping anywhere. I m getting late" I replied

"Whyy? We can stop and get bored till the traffic clears but not visit the park why so?" She asked.

"Because I don't want to" i answered.

"Akdu" she said while making a angry pout and facing the window.
Shit it was tooo cute to handle I m feeling something weird. Ohh God stop her from doing such things to me.

I chuckled a bit and stopped near the park or garden whatever it is. She looked at me and gave me as smile.

She don't look like a sweet girly girl personality. She shows how tough she is but I don't think she is a tough from inside. She might have a soft side also na ig.

I made a serious face and said "We will only stop here till the traffic clears and if it takes much time then we will go through some other route."

She hummed and got out of the car and I just followed her.

We went towards the lake.
Nitya- Uk after many days I am feeling calm and relaxed. I just I love calm places and amount of peace it offers.

Me- True. In this hustle bustle I also forgot that I was also a chill person once. My mom often use to call me lazy ass.
Nitya- omg workholic CEO being a lazyass. (She laughed).

We started walking beside the lake. I felt so good talking to her. I don't know when I started smiling.

"You know you look more handsome while smiling. You often smile and laugh because laughing is the best medicine.", she said
"Then your face must be curing the world" I said and and she made a face but then we both started laughing.

Suddenly rain started and I realised how far we were from the car. That's when I felt a soft hand touching mine and pulling me. Nitya and I ran towards shelter nearby.
As we were about to reach the shelter, her heels betrayed her by getting stuck into something and break, making her trip but I was fast enough to catch her.
We were getting wet by the rain and for the first time I was not hating it and I don't know why I was enjoying the moment.

She was looking cute in my strong mascular arms. My head was protecting her face from the droplets. Her eyes were locked with mine. Her lips couldn't get unnoticed by me. By looking at them only it was looking soft and sweet like they were always meant for me to be eaten. Her tiny nose and cute cheecks got a bit pinkish. And talking about her gorgeous eyes. Ahh what to say about them. I never observed anyone like this before. Then wind blew and one of her hair strand fell on her face disturbing my precious view. I placed it back behind her ears by my thumb, slowly feeling her soft skin.

"Beautiful." I whispered.

Again some wind blew and we both shivered and came back to our normal senses and stood under the shelter after completing getting wet and little embarrassed.
As the rain stopped I picked her up in my arms and started walking towards the car.

"Hey hey, keep me down. My heels are broken not my legs and I can walk with my legs" She said somewhat shouted.

"If you will walk barefeet then something will get stuck into your feet" I answered.