chapter fourteen, destruction

It's been a few weeks since the diary thing and currently I chose to go to bed early. I snuck into Caleb's room and slept there. Me and caleb woke up to a loud bang, crashing sounds everywhere. "What the hell is going on?!" We heard ghost scream, (like a little girl I might add) he ran into our room the only part of the house that wasn't destroyed,  "DONT MOVE!"

    The next thing I know I blacked out. I woke up, caleb was cooking breakfast in the half destroyed house, "what.. happened?" He looked back at me smiling, but even from this distance I could see he was crying. I glanced over to a corner of the house and saw a few legs, four to be exact. I got up and slowly made my way over to them, as I originally thought, it was ash and ghost.

    "You can call your mom, tell her that a tornado came and knocked out the house, and them with it. She should believe you." Caleb said quietly, "what about you?" "I'm sure I could manage on my own, ash could of." I walked into the basement that was surprisingly untouched, buddy and the other two were ok, but they seem sad.

    I guess they know what happened, delta was with them, she was shaking like a leaf. I went into the small wooden house, and started looking through ashes diary to find what could have happened. "What are you doing?" Caleb asked from behind me. "Looking for the cause."

       I replied simply, eventually I found what I was looking for.: dear diary me and ghost have been putting up with this for a while now, this huge snake like shadow monster destroyed half our house uncle lyle stayed with us in our room. Miraculously, we survived. This creature, we named alias, yes, we named him alias. We killed him by sneaking up behind him and somehow pinned his head down, he was completely paralyzed, uncle Lyle had something against the thing so he had us slowly cut its heart out, witch was surprisingly smaller than a humans.:

     "Smart," caleb commented from behind me. Next I started climbing up to the attic. "What are you doing?" "Looking for something." I was looking for uncle lyles diary, or a book, or something.

                                      Found it.