4

Beauty's POV:
I was hanging out with Brady, Broody, May, Doc, R5, 5SOS, 1D and Little Mix when I seen Paul, Rebecca and Bryan with the navy and swat team. "This isn't good." I said walking over to them. "Ms. Beauty you are here by under U.S. Navy property until further notice on tests." the navy said and grabbed me by the arms. "Bryan who could you. Those animal calls we were hearing I actually understood what they meant. You betrayed me and this is what I get for helping you." I said. "Then what did the sounds mean?" Paul said. "The mermaid princess is near. She is not to far but we need to be careful not to be exposed. Someone is going to have to find her while the rest of us hide. That's all I could try to make out what they said." I told them. "Beauty what in the great white shark attack is going on?" Ross asked. So I kicked the two navy people who were holding me by the arms. "Beauty your skin. This is not supposed to be happening to people." Becca said. "There is no way I am letting the navy and swat team take me. Over my dead mermaid tail." I said. Just then my dad and people showed up. "Guys take Ms. Beauty here to a test lab. If her DNA shows normal human DNA then she is free. But if it shows other wise she is going to be tested on." the navy officer said and they took me by the arms. So I grabbed something out of my boot and held it up. "Let me go! You will sorry if you don't. If I don't help Paul, Rebecca and Bryan right now then you all will have a bad time getting over seas for war." I said. So they let go of me. "Where did you get that?" Paul asked. "I had to earn it through being who I really am underwater. But you will never get info out of me." I said this time holding a spear. Just then I felt 9 hands on me and it was the swat team. "Let her go. She is not joking." Liam said. "Liam don't be a idiot. They want me so they can erase my people and dad from existence." I said as they started dragging me away. "She is trying to bite us." one of the men said. So I kicked everyone of the men holding me by my arms. I took off for the water. "Get her. Before she gets away." the commanding officer yelled.
Paul's POV:
We just reunited with each other but the navy and swat team followed us to the beach. Beauty seen the navy and swat team behind us. And of course Bryan betrayed her. "Bryan why would you betray the youngest NOAA scientist on the team?" Rebecca asked. "Because of her hair it has seaweed in and the way she said 'over my dead mermaid tail'." he said. Just then she heard something. "Oh no. The navy used the sonic weapons. I need to get to the whales. This might be the only way I can save them." Beauty said and they let her go. She took off and jumped in the water. Then we heard whales and a scream. Me, Bryan and Rebecca took off and everyone else followed. We found whales on the beach. But we found a body. "What the heck is that?" a navy soldier asked. Just then the hand moved. "Hold on. It can't be." Rebecca said. "It's Beauty. She must have beached because of the sonic weapons. But no one is moving her until we see if she will survive." Rebecca said standing back up. Beauty went from mermaid to human in a second. So Rebecca and I helped her up. "What happened? Because I can only remember swimming up this way then lights out." she said. "The sonic weapons got to you." I said. "Well that explains it." Beauty said.