Chapter-22

So I inform you guys earlier, that I'm taking break from Wattpad, for sometime but I have to post this chapter because, I don't want to give a long break between the flashback, so I'm here, with continuation of the flashback of Abhiyank.

Flashback continued.

Mayank- I love you Abhi.

Abhi became Shocked after hearing this, he didn't said anything, he was too much shocked to said anything. Mayank's heart beat raised because of Abhi's silence. He thought that Abhi will might reject him.

Mayank- It's ok Abhi agar tum mere liye same feel nehi karte ho toh, koi baat nehi hum sirf dost banke reh sakte hai,
I'm really sorry Abhi, please forgive me if I make you uncomfortable with my wor...

Mayank was speaking continuosly without giving any chance to Abhi for speak, Mayank was suddenly cut of by soft lips touching his lips, and he realise that it's Abhi, he smiled in mind and deepening the kiss, after some time they back of while breathing heavily because lack of oxygen.

Abhi- Tum chup karoge toh hee mai bol paunga na, tab se Bake ja rahe ho idiot ki tarha.
(Abhi wrapped his arms around Mayank's neck, and pulled Mayank closer to himself.)
I also love you Mayu.

Mayank became so much happy and he hugged Abhi tightly while showering his face with soft pecks, Abhi giggles at Mayank's action.

Mayank- Thank you, Thank you so much Abhi, you can't imagine how much happy, I'm right now. I love you,
I love you so much.
(Again pecked Abhi's lips.)

Abhi- Kya kar rahe ho Mayu, hum public place mein hai, sab dekh rahe hai humko. (He said while giggling.)

Mayank- Toh kya hua, mai mere boyfriend ko pyar kar raha hu, lok dekh rahe hai toh dekhne do, mujhe koi fark nehi padta.

Abhi- Accha baba thik hai, aab chalo yaha se, hum dono ko ghar bhi Jana hai baad mein kar lena jitna pyar karna hai, from now on I'm all yours Mayu.

Mayank- Okk meri jaan, chalo aab Mai tumko Ghar chod deta hu.

Then they both leaved from there,
Their love bloom with each passing day, they are like those college sweethearts. Always stick with eachother, goes on movie dates and outings, spent their quality time with eachother,
Both are just so in love with each other, unknown with the fact what future hold for them.

Time flows, and Abhi, Mayank complete their college, now both are focusing on their own carrier. Their meeting time became less, their communication time became bare minimum, because now they have some responsibilities on their shoulder.

One day Abhi inform Mayank that he wants to meet him, so later they meet in that park from where everything started.

At Park.

Abhi and Mayank was sitting in park, for the first time there was an awkward silence between them, Mayank scenes that something is wrong with Abhi, he is looking too much tensed. Mayank held Abhi's hand in comforting manner.

Mayank- What happened Abhi? You are looking tensed.

Abhi- Mayank I.. I W...want to say you something important.
(He said while shuttering.)

Mayank- Ha kaho na, itna jijhak kyu rahe ho,

Abhi- I want to BREAK UP with you.

Mayank was just dumbfounded after hearing what Abhi says.

Mayank- Abhi are you pranking me? And if it's a prank, and if it is so I'm not liking it all Abhi.