Chapter 4

It had only been 5 hours since both girls came back from the Sacks mansion and April had already decided to search up about the recent vigilante events, which she knew were caused by the turtles. When the results came, there were over 14 websites talking about the mysterious events.

Suddenly, her computer screen changed to a purple hacking picture. Along with that, a familiar voice came through the device too.

"Hey! What did we say about doing this type of stuff? Well, you know what that means." It was Donnatello, the turtle who scanned April with those machines he carried on his back.

"Meet us here," An address and specific spot was then shown on the screen. "And bring Georgia with you. Or else we'll do... stuff."

Her screen became normal as she was freaked out a bit. She couldn't even pick up the phone to try and call Georgia to let her know about what they both needed to do. She was just so shocked about what was happening.

"Donnie, what about Georgia?" Raph asked.

"She should already know by now. April might've called her already."

Mikey pointed to the tracker on April that was shown on a huge computer. "Bro, she hasn't even moved. I think you scared her." Leo sighed.

"Well, Georgia will find out eventually." Raph said.

"No Raph, Sensei said to bring both of them. One of them could've told anyone about us!"

The rest of the brother's rolled their eyes before Donnie handed Leo a phone. "Call Georgia's number. It's ###-###-####."

Leo put in the number, but stopped when it gave him the option to call her. "What do I say to her?" He asked.

"Just tell her she and April need to come to the location."

Leo looked embarrassed already, but pressed the button. The phone rang for a bit before cutting to voicemail. Leo panicked. "She didn't answer."

"Call her again. Based on my calculations about girls, they'll usually answer the phone after another call or two."

Leo sighed as he pressed the call button again. It rang for a few seconds until she finally answered.

"Hello?"

Leo panicked a bit when he heard her voice. He had never talked to a girl casually before, considering how he lived in the sewers his whole life so far.

"H-Hey.. Um, listen, April kind of tried to find out more about us and now we need the both of you to come to this address."

Donnie sent Georgia the address along with where to exactly meet at. Leo could hear Georgia sigh on the other side of the phone.

"Um, everything alright?"

"Yes, I just kind of thought this was going to happen. I'm not talking about meeting you guys, I'm talking about April trying to find out more about y'all."

"Oh? Why do you say it like that?"

"Well, she recently got fired from her job in Channel 6 and she's been trying to find the perfect story to tell on the news. She doesn't want to let go of the small information that she learned about you guys, even though I've tried to tell her many times to leave you guys be."

"Ah, um, that's interesting to know."

"I guess so. But I'll get April and we'll meet you guys there."

"Wait, you're seriously just going without any hesitation?"

"In times like this, I would, but you guys aren't gonna hurt me and April. I know that."