Chapter 4: Unexpected emergency & USJ

Arriving at school the following day had L/n meet a sight he wished he would never have to see. Reporters were crowding the entrance as his classmates struggled to get in. It didn't help that the same reporters were stopping every student to ask questions about a certain hero. Thankfully, as Aizawa and L/n were entering, the reporters were already getting tired and were a bit taken aback by Aizawa's appearance.

Reporter 1: Can you tell us...about All Might? So shabby! Who are you anyway? 

L/n sighs and heads through the large doors first leaving Aizawa to deal with the press.

Reporter 1: Hey! Don't ignore us! 

Reporter 2: Give us an answer!

Aizawa: That's enough. He has the day off today. You're disrupting my students, please leave.

With a tired expression, Aizawa turns around and follows L/n towards UA's main building. 

Reporter 1: Hey,I would like to speak to All Might directly...!

Reporter 2: He seems familiar...but maybe not...

Reporter 1: Why are you so shabby?!

Aizawa: Oh, All Might...how do you do hero work with all this? 

The 1st reporter becomes enraged before trying to step onto UA's campus grounds

Reporter 1: Excuse me! I just want a word--

Reporter 2: Wait!

Before she could even set a foot inside, giant metal barriers shoot up from the ground with a small alarm blaring to life.

Reporter 1: What...is this?

Reporter 2: It's the UA Barrier, or so we call it.

Reporter 1: What the heck is that?

Reporter 2: If anyone without a student ID or an entry pass tries to get through the gate, the alarm goes off. There are sensors all over the campus.

The man points to red sensors at the top of the gate before gesturing towards the walls around the campus.

Reporter 1: Unbelievable! They think they're so great. They can at least give us a comment!

Reporter 2: I know, seriously! I've been here for two days and got nothing!

L/n: Who was the idiot that spread the news to everyone that All Might was working at UA?! Now we have to deal with the press every fucking morning!

The swordsman was in a foul mood as he entered through the giant doors that led into his classroom. Another sigh is let out as the swordsman greets his classmates before sitting down with an annoyed expression. Not long after, Aizawa walked in, starting the class with the same expression.

Aizawa: Good job on your battle training yesterday. I looked at the video clips and your scores. Bakugo, stop acting immaturely. You've got talent.

The blonde stiffens up before looking away with the same angry expression.

Bakugo: I know that.

Aizawa: And Midoriya finished with a busted arm again? I won't let you use not being able to control your quirk as an excuse forever.

The teen looks down as disappointment washes over him.

Aizawa: I hate repeating myself. Once you fix that, you can do more. Feel urgency, Midoriya.

The teacher's words brighten the teen up as a determination overtakes him.

Midoriya: Yes!

Aizawa: Finally...L/n.