Chapter 2: First Day Troubles

The start of term rolls around not long after L/n received his results. Given his uniform and room number, L/n walks through the halls of UA after splitting up from Aizawa to find Class 1-A.

L/n: Damn that tired bastard!...Can't even give simple directions...Where the hell is this stupid classroom?!

The swordsman walks around aimlessly, passing by several classrooms repeatedly before hearing a familiar voice.

Brown-hair girl: Hey! It's the cool swordsman!

L/n: Huh? Oh, it's the floating girl. Glad to see you made it in. What class do you have?

Brown-hair girl: Floating girl? Oh, I never told you my name! I'm Ochaco Uraraka! I'm in Class 1-A. I never got to thank you for the practical exam.

The swordsman smiles while looking down at the shorter girl. (For reference, L/n is 181 cm/ 5'11, just a bit shorter than Sato.)

L/n: It's alright, just happy I was able to help and it looks like we're in the same class. The name's Y/n L/n by the way.

Uraraka: Nice to meet you! Now let's get to class!

They take a turn to see a large door with "1-A" plastered in large letters on it. The door however, was already open revealing a yellow backpack and messy green hair.

Beach kid: ...I'm Midoriya. It's nice to meet you Iida.

Talking to the green-haired teen was the same glasses wearing teen from the practical exam.

L/n: Oh boy, he made it in, too. This should be interesting.

Iida: Midoriya, you knew how that exam was set up, didn't you? I didn't notice it. I misjudged you. It's hard to admit but you were one step ahead.

With his head hung low, Iida apologized to the teen in front of him as L/n and Uraraka walked over.

L/n: ...That's what he figured out during the exam? Maybe he's not so bad.

Midoriya: Sorry...I didn't notice it either.

Uraraka: Oh! That messy hair must be that reserved boy! So you did pass!

The green-haired teen jumps back in surprise as he sees two new faces behind him.

Midoriya: It's the nice girl! Her uniform is so cute!

Uraraka: It was a great punch!

The girl showed her bubbly personality as she swung her arm back and forth, imitating Midoriya's punch. How close the girl was to Midoriya caused the boy to start blushing in embarrassment.

Midoriya: Well...it was because you went to negotiate for me...

The girl stopped before looking at the boy with a puzzled expression.

Uraraka: How did you know?

Midoriya: Well...that's...

While the two were talking, a certain blonde was glaring daggers at the teen.

Blonde kid: Talking back to me...there must be something behind it.

Suddenly the sound of clanking can be heard echoing into the classroom. A white and gold sword catching the attention of everyone in the room.

Blonde kid: He's...the bastard...

Red hair: Is that him?

Other, other blonde: That sword is so cool!