鬼滅の刃《 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ⎡ 𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒔 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
⎡ 𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒔 ⎦

꧁꧂

Startled awake by the sudden sound of screaming, (Y/N) could feel her blood turn to ice as chill upon chill scratched itself up her back and arms.

    What the hell?

What's going on!?

Bolting out of the cocoon that she had made from the small blankets she was provided, she slowly opened the door of the room to peek out into the halls. Her eyes widened upon finding that the store looked as if a tornado had gone through it with tables smashed and the walls holding marks that looked to be made from claws. However, the worst part was the owner's body dead on the floor. His eyes were lifeless, and she swore her breath left her body when a figure that had been lurking in the shadows jumped out, a large chunk of meat in it's hand she assumed was from the man.

    What... no...

    How are those things here again!?

    Gritting her teeth, (Y/N) closed the door as quietly as she could, hating how her heart sped up and how her fingers trembled. Slowly backing away, she then turned towards the only window in the room, one that looked to be barely big enough to fit her. She had now choice in the matter, though, considering it was her only escape. Breathing in deeply, she stacked some of the crates that were in that room on top of one another and began climbing the small tower to ease the window up, able to successfully pull it open on her fifth try.

Squeezing and working her body through the small opening, she landed on the ground just as she heard the door inside burst open, a low growl reverberating from the demon's throat.

    Hell no!

I'm not dying again, thank you very much!

    Scrambling to her feet, (Y/N) ran as fast as she could, rounding the side of the building to find utter carnage: buildings destroyed or in flames, corpses littering the ground, and soot and ash in the air.

    It was truly a massacre.

    God...

    Seeing this in real life is vastly different than seeing it through screen...

    Snapping out of her stupor when hearing those inhumane growls and laughs, (Y/N) turned and continued running, breaths coming out in short gasps that worsened the burning in her lungs and sides. When she deemed it safe, she rested her back against the rough bark of a tree before allowing her eyes turn upwards to the dark sky. Snow glistened in the air, slowly falling from the dark grey clouds and flurrying down to the earth.