鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭⎡ 𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 ⎦

⎡ 𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 ⎦

꧁꧂

That was horrible!

    Waking up that next night whilst harshly grabbing at her chest where she was speared through, (Y/N) then let out a small exhale of breath.

    Those emotions... how can I beat them?

How can I distract them enough so I can have time to find the original body?

    That's how I win, right?

    By finding the main body?

    I wish that Muzan would give me, like, an instruction manual of how he wanted me to defeat each demon!

    Just guessing is annoying!

    Removing herself from her futon and folding it nicely before placing it in the corner of her room, (Y/N) then slid the door open and stepped out, looking right and left before calling out for Nakime. At the twang of a biwa, (Y/N) found herself in front of Nakime who had been commanded by Muzan to do whatever it was that she desired, with the exemption of allowing her to leave.

    "Nakime, is there any way to... train?" She questioned, finding the atmosphere between her and Nakime a bit awkward since she knew the demon woman didn't much care for her. "Like, is there a specific place with obstacles and the like where I can go to train besides the room I've been going to with the other Upper Moons?"

Nakime didn't say anything, only strumming her instrument again to teleport (Y/N) into a different room, the girl spinning around in awe at the space she found herself in. The room contained large walls erected within to create a maze filled with what looked like traps that turned it into an obstacle course. There was also what looked to be different types of boulder weights and rope she could use to train her strength as well. Blinking rapidly at everything she could use within to hone her body, she immediately set to work. After stretching to make sure her body was loose, she then took off within the maze, running and dodging the obstacles whilst trying to make sure she reached the end.

    This is amazing!

    I can definitely use this space to help myself overcome Hantengu's emotions!

    Sliding to the ground on her knees to avoid a sudden sword that slid out from the wall, hissing from the friction against her skin, she hopped back up when another blade swung at her close to the ground. Breathing out a sigh of relief when dodging that section of the maze, she squeaked in shock when having to jump up again when a part of the floor fell out when she out her weight on it. It was almost like a twisted version of hopscotch, but if she stepped in the wrong place, she would suffer a fate far worse than a kid's teasing.