鬼滅の刃《 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 》

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞⎡ 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 ⎦

⎡ 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 ⎦

꧁꧂

"Gyokko is currently out retrieving information on the Blue-Spider Lily, so you will need to wait," Kokushibo explained upon no sign of Gyokko when leading (Y/N) into the training room. "Since the night is drawing to a near, he should be back shortly and you can continue your lessons."

    She gave a brief nod before sliding down the wall to sit down, exhausted after her night of restless sleep and bad dreams.

    "...It seems that you are nervous, human," Kokushibo pointed out after merely a moment, the way he stared at her making her shift uncomfortably. "Was your win against Daki and Gyutaro just pure luck? Nothing to do with actual skill sets?"

    "It seems that you want me to fail," she flared at his words.

    "You are destined to fail."

    "Here we go again," she rolled her eyes, the corners of her lips tugging downward into a frown as she picked at the hem of her kimono. "It's irritating how hung up you are on my being human."

    "It's precisely because you are human that I am saying this," Kokushibo exhaled softly, the harsh glare in his eyes fading ever so slightly. "As a demon only second to Muzan-sama, I have no qualms about killing and consuming humans for his goals. And never once have I gone against any human that was able to defeat me. It will be the same for you if you are ever able to defeat the other Moons."

    "You know that's not true."

    Kokushibo didn't seem to acknowledge (Y/N)'s statement at first, but then he met her eyes, the first time he truly looked at her since they walked into the room whilst noting everything about her expression that seemed strange to him. In all honestly, everything about her was a confound existence to him, as she seemed to know information that no human should.

    It irked him.

    When (Y/N) said such things, it was as if she were looking straight through him and into his heart do see what he had buried for hundreds of years.

    "I know that's not true... huh?" Kokushibo uncrossed his arms to clutch the hilt of his sword tightly. "And what do you know? What about me do you know that you have the confidence to utter such accusations?"

    "I know that there was one human who you feared... who even Kibutsuji feared," (Y/N) smirked, watching as his entire expression shifted.

    This tickles my sadism a little bit.

    But, honestly... Yoriichi was such a badass so it's only natural that I payed attention to his and Kokushibo's story.

    If only I could be as strong as him.