Show me your neck and open your mouth.

The soft hum of the air conditioner was the only sound breaking the silence in Vivian's room. She had arrived thirty minutes early to prepare for the session, ensuring everything was in place. She took a deep breath, trying to shake off the lingering, chronic fatigue she felt inside her bones.

As she adjusted the lighting and arranged the various props, she felt a familiar discomfort in her prosthetic eye. She had come used to it, usually caused by sweat or dust that entering her eye socket led to an irritating, persistent itch that she couldn't quite ignore. She wanted to take off her eye and stick her stiletto nail in there but she obviously couldn't, so she paused, took a deep breath and started pressing her fingertips gently against her temple, trying to alleviate the pressure.

With a sigh, Vivian walked over to the small mirror on the wall. She examined her reflection, her eyes narrowing as she scrutinized the prosthetic. It looked fine, as it always did, but the sensation was unbearable. Deciding it was better to be comfortable, she reached into her bag and pulled out a black satin eye patch.

Carefully, she removed the prosthetic and set it aside, then positioned the eye patch over her eye socket, securing it snugly. The relief was immediate, the irritation fading away slowly. The soft material also helped.

Vivian glanced at herself in the mirror again, tilting her head slightly. The eye patch gave her a fierce, commanding look, one that suited her well in her line of work. She always felt a little ridiculous when she wore those patches.
They looked pretty cool, but she felt like a kid wearing a pirate costume for Halloween.
Her clients loved It, though, they said it gave the whole thing a role-play vibe.

She took a moment to clean the prosthetic eye with a mild soap and water, ensuring it was free of anything. Once cleaned, she placed it in its designated case, keeping it safe until she needed it and felt like wearing it again.
Feeling more at ease, she returned to her preparations, her movements now more fluid and calm.

Some minutes passed, and she finally felt like everything was in its place. She decided to take a few steps back to look at her full figure in the mirror.

Her own reflection stared back at her.
She wore a black and red leather corset that hugged her curves and made her feel like she was about to pass out everytime she bent down from the lack of oxygen.
The corset's intricate lacing and sparkly material glinted softly under the room's soft lighting.

She paired with it were high-waisted faux leather pants, decorated with some black bows on the side.

Her over-the-knee boots, faux leather too, added height and an air of authority, their large heels clicking strongly on the floor.

She felt like she was melting in that outfit, so she started fanning herself with a lace fan, which was more decorative than useful, lowering the A.C. too.

Long black satin gloves reached up to her elbows. She felt like they could have been too much, but she loved the way those gloves hugged her long fingernails, so she kept them.
In the past, she tried to wear some rings on top of the gloves, but she felt like her fingers were about to fall everytime.

She had her everyday make-up on, which consisted in long, black eyeliner and red lipstick, not willing to spend a hour and a half in some particular make-up look since nothing in particular was requested and it was too hot outside anyway.

In one of her front pockets, Vivian kept a riding crop made of a softer material than usual. Designed for human skin rather than horse hide, it needed to create a dramatic effect without causing too much pain or leaving too many marks and scars. After all, the majority of people that came in there, didn't want whoever they had at home to understand where they were going, red marks all over the skin would simply give it away.
She didn't she wouldn't have to use it on Susan, she just wanted it to complete the look.