✰ 1✰

Ka'desia wright
TINY IS 17 in this I forgot to mention that earlier 💀

"Cause great scenes might be great, but I love your bloopers, and perfect's, for the urgent baby I want forever"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Loud drill music and the sound of several people stomping could be heard from blocks away. My neighbors are well known around here and they did this almost every night.

It bothered me a lot, especially when I was trying to sleep but nobody else ever complained about it because they were either already asleep, at work...or partying with them.

I groaned as the music bounced off the walls. My head was spinning and I just wanted one nap before I had to finish cleaning the kitchen.

Ever since my brother in law Kraze got locked up, people have been partying like mad. I'm not too fond of him because he's laid hands on my sister, but I sure wish he was here right now.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Ka'desia's phone pinged, indicating that she had received a message , it was from her bredrin Tayo or "Tazer" to some.

Tayo🗼: yo Kk,  you know there's a party happening right now? Wya?

Me: I'm at home rn, sharleen is most likely gunna come home wasted..🙄so I'll have to look after her

Tayo🗼: so you can't step out for a minute? I want you to meet the mandem

Me: I already told you, me and dots? Never happening 🤮

Tayo🗼: I'm dying 😂 but it's not dots I promise...just come down please

The girl signed and rolled out of bed, dragging her pink blanket down onto the floor with her.

Ka'desia and Tazer became friends through Kraze a while back and have been inseparable ever since. Guys stayed away from her because of the dating rumors, but they were just good friends.

Me: Alright, I'm otw
Read

TIMESKIP
    ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Wearing a black long sleeve body suit and red slides, Ka'desia checked to make sure she had her phone and keys before walking out the door of her house.

Ka'desia wright

"What's he doing here?"

"Is he supposed to be here?

I took small steps into the party, pushing past sweaty bodies and intoxicated woman.

"Yo! Ain't that Kraze's sister?!" Some random shouted while Tayo ushered me towards where he was standing with 3 other guys.

"Oi Tayo! What's this all about I gotta get home to my sister mate" the 3 guys snickered and turned towards me.

"Tazer man it looks like your lady nuh waah tuh be here" a guy sporting a blue hoodie and matching hat exclaimed with a small laugh.

"Relax twosie, she's just a friend bro" I nodded in agreement and stood there awkwardly waiting to be introduced or whatever.

"How could you and such a pretty gyal be just friends? And why does she look so familiar" A deeper voice spoke up.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"You lot know how I told you Kraze had  sinting like a sister? Well this is her bro and the streets ain't safe for someone like-"

"The sixer boys are outside...and they're saying that if you don't go outside they're gonna come inside"  Ka'desia shifted nervously from one foot to the other as a skinny boy with braids flew past her.

He peeked through the window and looked back at Tazer and his crew. Honestly didn't look like he belonged there.

The sixers banged on the door, yelling for Tazer to come out as he and the tower boys gathered together in a circle. "Aye tazer! You ain't nothing like Kraze" Chucky screamed, obviously trying to get a reaction out of him.

"Tayo...maybe you should just wait it out there's a lot of them out there and only 5 of you" Ka'desia stated hoping the boy would stand down.

Tayo sucked his teeth and glanced at the door.

"Taze don't let man draw you out, let's just-"  before skreams could finish his sentence Tazer pushed past them and pulled a blade from his waistband.

"Oi! Taze?! Fucking hell man. Tiny you stay here with the girl until we get back" skreams sighed and rushed to the door behind Tayo.

"Mate what....?" Tiny mumbled to himself.

"Look i don't know you or nothing like that but, we cannot stay here while Tazer-" Ka'desia started but was quickly cut off.

"Listen Taze is a man, you're just a girl what can you do?" She looked at Tiny with shock and disbelief but her gaze softened as she got a good look at his face.

"How does someone like you even roll with the tbs...? You're just a kid" Tiny scrunched his face up at her and rolled his eyes.

"Mate what are you on about we're literally like the same age-" suddenly the music shut off and people started to rush outside.

"Omg! They stabbed Tazer"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Author's note

I know this chapter sucks😭 but I just needed a writing prompt (plot starter) so I could have an idea of what to write about.

The following chapters will be way better.