✰ 4✰

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Ka'desia! Get in here right now!" Sabrina yelled down the dimly lit hallway that lead to her younger sisters room. The girl jumped up from her spot on the bed and quickly ashed the joint she had been smoking.

Ka'desia never even thought about smoking before she met the rest of the tbs, but it became a bad habit of hers extremely fast. "Coming Sabrina! I'm uh??? Changing my shirt?!" She shouted back.

Making her way into their living room, Ka'desia noticed that the front door was slightly ajar, revealing Tiny standing there awkwardly waiting.

"Why is there a boy at my door? And why does he look familiar?"

"That's the boy who's been keeping her out of the house everyday, I told you she's started dating" Sharleen grinned.

Ka'desia sighed in frustration and turned around to face her. "First of all Sharleen..where did you even come from? And we are NOT dating. Tiny is just a friend.

Ignoring the girl's previous sentence, Sharleen scoffed and walked towards the door. "Are you treating my sister well?" Tiny smiled.

"I'm really just a friend"

"See? Now would you two let us go please?" Sabrina opened the door wider and ushered the girl out. "I'll be back at a decent time, mk?"

"All dressed up like that? You better" Sabrina scolded while Sharleen rolled her eyes. She was always on the more laid back side...while Sabrina was a bit strict.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"So...where's Tazer and them?" The girl asked kindly, trying to break the silence that surrounded them as they left her yard.

Tiny smiled to himself and turned towards her. "It's just us, I figured you could use a break from them. He answered and she nodded.

"I like it this way, you know? It's more peaceful" Ka'desia enjoyed being around the rest of the tbs, but there was just something about Tiny's energy that drew her in.

The boy recollected himself and examined the girl closely. Tiny's heartbeat increased as he scanned her from head to toe.

Her freshly done hair, silver hoop earrings, and glossy lips made his stomach knot up. "You look nice today, I like what you've done with your hair" Ka'desia licked over her bottom lip and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you" Her soft tone made his heart skip a beat. She wasn't used to guys being this kind, usually they were crude and only wanted one thing.

The area around them had become unfamiliar to the girl, as she realized that Tiny had brought her to a park. It had a big beautiful waterfall and a few swings.

Her long black hair and blonde highlights flowed in the wind as she felt her body relax. "It's so peaceful here, I'd come here everyday if I could" she smiled.

"You're the only person I've ever brought here...I haven't felt like anyone's enjoyed my presence in a long time" Ka'desia frowned at his statement.

"Why do you feel that way?"

"The tbs are good to me but, I don't feel the way that I feel now..around them" Tiny didn't know how to express his feelings. He would keep everything bottled up because he felt as if nobody would truly understand.

"It's only been a few weeks since we met,but I feel like I've known you for longer" He added.

Tiny flinched slightly as a soft hand grasped his. "You don't have to worry about feeling that way ever again, as long as I'm here"

Authors note: so now that I've gotten their little story started, I don't have to worry about stressing over ideas anymore🥲

Also thank you to the people who take their time to read, and vote on this story it means a lot.