✰ 2✰

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Ka'desia wright

I walked into the lobby of the hospital my sister worked at with the tower boys...except Tazer hot on my trail.

"Oi man, it smells like sick people and paper cups in here we gotta free mandem right now" Twosie said as he pinched his nose.

"Can you act like you have some fucking sense mate?" Skreamz chimed in loudly causing me to roll my eyes as we approached the front desk.

This is all so weird for me, especially since my literal sister works here and she doesn't even know who Tazer is.

"You know what room Tazers in- sorry...Tayo amusan?" Twosie stuttered . Sabrina looked up from the computer and frowned when she saw me, but surprisingly said nothing??

"How do I spell his last name" She asked with her eyes still glued on me. I avoided eye contact at all costs and played around with the strings on my ripped jeans.

"Man she's peng ya know?" Dots mumbled causing me to cringe. "Big man ting" twosie added.

"He's in room 109"

"Thanks"

"Excuse me, though, nurse. I also do have a problem" Sabrina looked up from her computer once again, and scooted forward to hear him better.

"I tend to have a really big swelling in between my legs whenever-" I will admit that was pretty funny but oh my lord that's my sister.

"Stop fucking about and come on" skreamz demanded and we all made our way to the back, where Tazers room was.

Room 109

"So now that we're all here I can finally introduce you to Ka'desia" Tayo stated as we stepped into the room.

"Are you mad bro? You just got stabbed and you're worried about introducing us to a girl we was just in an Uber with?"

"Relax man, it's light" Tazer sighed and  went around the room, pointing out all his friends, telling me their names and small details about them.
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

There was something intriguing about Tiny..I just couldn't put my finger on it. (Girl his face duh🙄)

" we just wanna say we're sorry that we left you, there was just too many of them" he apologized sincerely and lowered his head to the ground.

"It's cool" Tayo mumbled and I could tell he had a bit of a soft spot for Tiny. "It's not cool, Taze, man. All this to prove what?"

"You're as hard as Krazy?" The room fell silent. "Mmtch, fuck it though man. Next time if you're jamming, I'm jamming with you"

"We die together, you feel me? Twosie scrunched up his face and looked around the room.

"You men are on your own with that dying shit" I trailed off. Because who tf.....

"Listen, though, with Krazy gone chucky thinks the sixers run shit now" Tayo added. "We're next in line, and all this partying shit? I ain't partying again"

Loud footsteps erupted from down the hall, and a nurse stepped into the room. "You all are free to go, just make sure his bandage is changed when needed"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ