6.(BACHAO BACHAO)

After reaching the villa the atmosphere became very grim

📍At morning ...

It's another usual morning in villa...and they all are chilling ...and they receive a notification from splitsvilla ..and they all run towards screen ...
And rushali is reading what is in the screen ..

In tv screen ...

Bad day always promise a better tomorrow ..

All : yeah ! Yes !!!

After though night it's time to gather ourselves and get back on the journey of love ! Now is the time for our next challenge . So get ready and come to the challenge location ... love sunny and Tanuj ..

They all are getting ready for challenge and they all apply fix darma shadow sun protection...
They all reach at challenge location and they all saw at the seesaw, mud glass , some weird hamster wheel in the corner and they all are wondering what sort of challenge it's going to be!

Sunny : splitsvillans , welcome to mtv splitsvilla 15 co powered by new me and fix darma shadow sun protection and wild stone deos and perfume..

Tanuj & sunny : squeeze me please..!!!

Sunny : i would like to move on to .. ahmmm .. Harsh's secret..

Harsh : everybody thought that I made out with my cousins..

Tanuj : we were a little confused..

Khanak : you had once accepted also .."oh shitt "

Harsh : yes it happened .

Khanak : after that we got clarity on things ..

Harsh : I think you should think twice when you speak up on national television..it was written in there that ..that's my secret that I made out with my two..

Rushali : not on mic ..

Harsh : so Khanak , you should think ... I never agreed on it ..

Khanak : I am not saying that ..

Harsh : you said that I agreed which is not true ..

Khanak : I had not said that you agreed, I said you react react so we felt something... what are you saying !!!

Harsh : Yeah.! So everybody thought .. I really feel there are some mean people and some outdo them and jashwanth is beyond even them ..this man hardly speak up but he will say just one thing .. bro , is the reason youbmake fool out of people?

Jashwanth: I was shocked myself..

Sunny : what does the rest of the splitsvillans think about the ideal match ?

Digvijay : cute ...

Nayera : they are extremely beautiful couple..

Dewangini : cute and hot ...

Akriti : she live in my room.. so every morning he comes in the room ..

Riya and lakshay are blushing.. and they are looking towards each other..

Akriti : he call for her "baby!!"

They all are teasing Riya and lakshay ..

Akriti : they are very cute .. I think they complement each other.. they are very different, honestly...

Sunny : who doesn't agree with what Akriti said?

Harsh: I can't disagree but their power play are very interesting..because I want to know what they are talking about..you see..