Three more days.

One evening, she found herself staring at Alex. Wearing his glasses—oh God, that look alone was sexier than she ever could have imagined—he was immersed in his work. His chiseled features and focused expression were lit by the light from his desk lamp, which seemed to dim everything around her.

Apprehensive, she walked up to him, with a question that had been nagging at her mind for some time now.

"Can I send money back to my parents?" she asked softly, so as not to bother him too much.

Alex looked up from his work; his eyes met hers. He took off his glasses and set them aside.

"You can do anything with that money, sweetheart. It's yours," he spoke reassuringly, smiling at her.

Emily hesitated, biting her lip. "What should I tell my parents anyway?"

A knowing smile played on Alex's lips. "Just tell them your man gave it to you. Telling them you have a sugar daddy is not wise, don't you think?"

She chuckled lightly, shaking her head.

"You plan everything, don't you? Have answers for everything."

"I call it being prepared," he replied, his smile widening.

Emily gave him a bit of a wiggle from her nose in a tease before she stooped to kiss his lips lightly. "I'll make you some tea, alright?"

He smiled back, softness in his eyes underlining his words. "Thanks."

He watched her walk out of the room, his eyes following the swing of her hips. Warm satisfaction washed over him; he knew life was good with a woman who fit into his life just right and bonded with time, getting right on every coming day.

She filled the kettle with water and put it onto the stove in the kitchen. She moved gracefully while her mind was certainly filled with thoughts of Alex. She could not have been more content and satisfaction was written all over her face. She prepared tea leaves while it heated; she had taken a blend she knew well that Alex loved.

As the water boiled, Emily sat there, thinking back on their conversation. Adored his pragmatism; how his head worked over things. It was part of what made her feel safe. And taken care of. More than that, she loved his honesty; and that no matter how huge the work was, he found time to go over the things on her mind.

Since the kettle started to hum, she poured this boiling water over the tea leaves and let the cup fill with a rich, warm aroma.

She handed the steaming cup back to Alex, who was now leaning back in his chair again, intent on looking at her whole face with focus and some kind of regard or love.

"Here you are," she said to him.

"Thank you," he murmured, taking the cup and inhaling the fragrant steam. "This is perfect."

Emily perched on the edge of his desk, watching him as he took a sip. "I'm glad you like it."

Alex set the cup down and reached for her hand, tugging her gently into his lap. "I more than like it. I appreciate everything you do for me."

She wrapped her arms around his neck; his body warmth glowed against hers. "And I appreciate everything you are doing for me," she whispered in an ultra soft and very sincere tone.

He kissed her on the forehead and held for a second longer. "I'm glad. Now, about sending money to your parents: just tell them it's from someone who cares about you so much. They really don't need to know everything."

She began to feel a little better and nodded.

"I'll do that. Thank you, Alex."

"Anything, sweetheart," he answered, and his eyes remained locked with hers, extremely intense. She felt her heart quicken in reaction.

"Now, let's get this finished up so we can spend the rest of the evening together."

Emily smiled at him, leaned over to kiss him again, and said, "I like that plan."

They sat in silence together; it was a comfortable absolute, the quiet, and they both reveled in it. It was impossible not to reflect on just how much her life had changed since that faithful day when she had met Alex.

Feeling deeply in his presence, she couldn't help but be grateful for him in her life and look to the future, knowing life was good, yet with Alex by her side, it would only continue to get even better.

Late at night, Emily lay here, panting; her panting fingers rubbing furiously on her clit; looking at Alex roll a condom onto his thick cock. The way he stood there—in his dominant and commanding manner—made her body ache. 

"How long do I have to use this?" he asked, his voice husky with frustration.

"Three more days," she breathed back.

"Fuck," he muttered, slapping his cock against her wet pussy. "I miss your bare pussy."

"Three more days," she repeated, her voice trembling with anticipation.

"When I can cum in you again, I'm going to fuck you for days," he growled, positioning himself at her entrance.

With powerful thrust, he shoved his cock into her, and Emily's eyes twisted widely, her back bending up off the bed. Their coupling was stark, the size difference between the two of them—her at 5'2" and him at 6'9"—and made it both a challenge and an exquisite pleasure.

His experience showed through in every move, in every touch, for he knew just well how to fuck a little woman like her to mindless explosions.

Alex was working his hands expertly, one rested on her clit while the other gripped her hip. Emily arched her head back, head dizzy with excitement. She kneaded her own breas.

Alex grunted, bending down to suck one nipple into his mouth, his tongue playing over the sensitive bud.

"Fuck, Alex," she moaned, her voice breaking as he hit her G spot time and again. She quivered all over; then suddenly she squirted, covering the bed and his cock with her juices.

He pressed almost his full weight on her, driving into her harder, his entire length plunging deep inside her. Emily's eyes rolled back, her legs and arms wrapping tightly around him, holding on for dear life. Alex buried his face in the crook of her neck, grunting at every thrust.

"You feel so good," he growled, his breath hot on her skin.

Another orgasm ripped through her, and Emily screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably. Alex didn't let up, his hips pushing even harder than before. The bed creaked and groaned beneath them, threatening to snap in two from the unrelenting force.

With a deep groan that seemed to grow from the bottom of his guts, he bit into her neck as he came. Emily screamed, her pussy pulsing as her insides clamped around his cock hard, milking his for everything he had as he came into the condom. With each jerk of his hips, his orgasm was evident in the way it gripped and pumped.

"You need a new bed," he muttered, voice rough and breathless, as he slowly pulled out of her.

Emily lay beneath him, her whole body shaking and sated. Even as he slipped out, she could feel the throb of his cock, leaving her with a sensation of desire that was almost an ache. "Yeah, I think so," she was able to say, voice weak yet filled with satisfaction.

Alex dismissed the condom and lay beside her, gathering her into his arms. His lips brushed against her forehead, his arms circling about her in a protective manner.

"I can't wait for those three days to be over," he whispered, his tone full of promise.

Emily snuggled into his chest as she felt the steady beat against her cheek. "Me too," she whispered back and closed her eyes.

They lay entwined on their sides, the only sounds in the room the sounds of their breathing. Emily was deep within a sense of contentment, knowing Alex was hers, only for her, and their connection would grow and grow in strength in power.

Now, feeling sleepy, she went to bed, her thoughts again on her future, and every night now becoming passionate, every day promising, with Alex beside her.