The most normal day... Right?

It was morning, the light of the sun was going through the windows and glass door into the inside of the hallway, the place was about to open and fill up with hundreds of kids, wanting to explore the museum or just parents taking thier children to a libraries and rainbow rooms(that look like a daycare for some reason) there where they would stay for few hours... And see the toons from thier favourite cartoon! (And 100% not ending up with a friendship, okay just joking!) Let's let the day begin!

Goob was walking next to his caretaker with his sister, Scraps, down the hallway, soon to meet the new kids, or see the same ones who were cooming there to daycare or to see the gardenview again, of course to see them, by them it means the main characters and normal characters! Those are Dandy, Astro, Vee, Pebble, Shelly and Sprout, the main six! Now we have: Poppy, Boxten, Rodger, Toodles, Tisha, Teagan, Scraps, of course Goob, Cosmo, Glisten, Razzle & Dazzle, Brightney and Flutter! Eh, people love them anyways. As they arrived to the door thier caretaker stopped infront of them, it was a tall man with glasses, strawberry blond and short hair, he was wearing currently a yellow shirts and dark gray trousers. He knelt down and smiled to Goob and Scraps. -Okay, you guys know what to do, be careful and take care there, okay Scraps and Goob?
The man said and Goob and his older sister nodded - Okay Mr. Adam! - Scraps answered with a cheerful tone. - Okay dad! - Goob answered, with also cheerful tone, but with a hint of excitement. Scraps was always asking herself why her brother have to call thier caretaker by 'dad' if he wasn't actually, but eh, whatever made Goob happier. - Also, Scraps. As always, take care of your brother and keep him safe, okay? - He said. - You always tell me that like I would forget, you know I wouldn't, Mr. Adam! - Scraps giggled a little, rolling her eyes, a small smirk playing on her face. - Just reminding you, also, I'm done talking so, you are free to go. - Mr. Adam stood up and he moved to the right, opening the door. The siblings entered to the rainbow room, waiting for kids to arrive, after good 5 minutes Goob spoked:

- I'm so excited for today! I wonder who we will see today!

- I'm also wondering small bro, let's hope this day will go very smoothly and without any troubles or... And problems!

- Yes, let's hope!

And after Goob said that he pulled Scraps into a hug because he realised he didn't hug his sister today. Scraps hugged her younger brother back and she let go of him, after around 25 or 30 minutes children got out of the elevator as the door opened of it, shutting as everyone got out of it. The kids noticed the siblings and ran to them, talking to them with cheerful and excited voices, 3 adults who will take care of them behind them, watching. After a while Scraps decided to go a bit further with the kids and 2 of the adults followed them, leaving Goob, the children and 1 adult with them, and this is the moment that he noticed that one of the kids is sitting in the corner and shaking, probaly about to cry or is crying. As Goob saw them he excused the kids a little and walked past them to the crying kid. The child looked up at Goob and his green eyes were looking at his fluffy fur. The toon knelt down, with worried expression. - Are you okay? - Goob asked, the boy didn't answer, now crying. The child had curly, a little longer short hair that were red, falling slightly into brown color, he was wearing forest green shirt and black, baggy pants, he was also chubby. Goob without any hestiation, covered the boy's ears, suppressing the sounds of children in other room and the confused questions of other kids in the room. - Too loud? - Goob asked and the boy just nodded, the toon looked behind his shoulder and saw the adult person talking to the rest of the kids, at this Goob stood up and took the boy's hand. - Let's go somewhere quieter, okay? - The boy didn't answer, just following Goob. As they got to a bit more quiet part of the rainbow room the toon let go off of the kid's hand and the child immediately sat down and so did Goob, waiting for the boy to calm down. As the kid stopped crying the toon turned his gaze at him. - Better? - The child nod again, turning his gaze to Goob. - My name is Goob! Even though I have a feeling you know me, I just... Want to tell my name anyone I meet, and what's your name? - Goob said cheerfully.
- M-mikhail... - The boy answered, stuttering.
Goob never heard name like this, but it sounded very familiar to name Michael, so it must be the same name, but from other country.
- Nice name i may say! Nice to meet you. - The toon said with a smile on his face, which made Mikhail smile a little, but he still seemed overwhelmed by the whole fuss. All out of a sudden the boy just looked away and then curling his hands into fists, which confused Goob a bit, but he didn't mind it, he just let his new friend to that. After good 5 minutes the toon turned his gaze again to Mikhail, who seemed to be lost in thoughts, so Goob decided to spoke up. - Mikhail? - The toon said, but the boy didn't seem to react, so he spoke again. - Uhh, Mikhail? - Mikhail didn't answer, so Goob just let his curiosity go.