Prologue

♡ ( Carlos Sainz 55 x Max Verstappen 1)— — prologue, third person view

— — prologue, third person view

The sun was setting over the Yas Marina Circuit, casting a golden glow on the shimmering asphalt

The sun was setting over the Yas Marina Circuit, casting a golden glow on the shimmering asphalt. The air was filled with the sounds of engines revving, the cheers of thousands of fans, and the unmistakable tension of a championship deciding race.

For Carlos Sainz, it was a bittersweet moment. The final race of the 2024 season was not just the end of another year; it marked the conclusion of his time with Ferrari, a chapter of his career that had been filled with triumphs, challenges, and unforgettable memories.

Carlos stood in the garage, surrounded by his team. The mechanics were busy with last-minute checks.

He could see the determination in their eyes, the silent promise to give their all in this final race together. He felt a lump in his throat, a mixture of gratitude and sadness swelling within him.

This team had become his family, and leaving them behind was not going to be easy. As he wore his helmet, the familiar weight and feel provided a comforting sense of routine.

He took a deep breath, letting the noise of the pit lane fade into the background. His mind drifted back to his first race with Ferrari, the thrill of joining such a legendary team, the camaraderie, and the sheer passion that defined every moment spent in the red suit.

He had grown, both as a driver and as a person, and now it was time to say goodbye. Walking to his car, he noticed the small, handwritten notes from the mechanics taped to the chassis.

Messages of encouragement, gratitude, and well-wishes for his future. He smiled beneath his visor, feeling the warmth of their support. But amidst the sentimentality, a knot of anxiety tightened in his stomach. The future seems large and uncertain.

Carlos's move to Red Bull Racing for the 2025 season was a dream come true, but it was also fraught with pressure. Red Bull had a history of expecting nothing short of perfection, and joining forces with Max Verstappen was bound to be a rollercoaster.

Max was a fierce competitor, a driver who pushed everyone around him to their limits. Their relationship had always been complicated, a mix of respect and rivalry, camaraderie and conflict. Carlos knew that working alongside Max would be both an incredible opportunity and an immense challenge.

The call to the grid snapped him back to the present. This was where he belonged, where he felt most alive. The lights above the starting line blinked red, the anticipation building with each second.

As the lights went out, Carlos launched forward, the roar of the crowd blending with the symphony of engines. Each lap was a mix of precision and instinct, a testament to his skill and the synergy with his team.

With every corner, every straight, he pushed himself and his car to the limit, savoring the thrill one last time. The checkered flag waved, and Carlos crossed the finish line, a respectable fourth place.

It wasn't a podium, but it was a race to be proud of. As he pulled into the pit lane, the enormity of the moment hit him. This was it, the end of an era.

Climbing out of the car, he was met with applause and cheers from his team. Hugs and handshakes were exchanged, a few tears were shed. Carlos took off his helmet, his face flushed with emotion.

He looked around at the faces of the people who had been with him through thick and thin. This was his farewell to Ferrari, a team that had given him so much.

In the midst of the celebration, his thoughts drifted to the future. Red Bull Racing awaited, with its own set of challenges and expectations. He knew the road ahead would be tough, but he was ready.

The journey with Max, the battles on the track, the quest for championship glory, it all lay before him.

Carlos took one last look at his Ferrari, a silent goodbye to the car and the team that had shaped him. As he walked away, he felt a sense of determination.

The past was behind him, and the future, with all its uncertainties, was his to conquer.

Notes ;
Just a little prologue to sum things up :)

Notes ;Just a little prologue to sum things up :)