001 - a new beginning

♡ ( 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗈𝗌 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗓 𝟧𝟧 x Max Verstappen 1)-- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞, Carlos' 𝖯𝖮𝖵

-- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞, Carlos' 𝖯𝖮𝖵

I stood at the entrance of the Red Bull Racing headquarters, feeling a mix of anticipation and anxiety churning in my chest

I stood at the entrance of the Red Bull Racing headquarters, feeling a mix of anticipation and anxiety churning in my chest. The sprawling complex ahead of me was a far cry from the historic and storied vibe of Maranello.

This was the future, bright and shiny, and I was eager to dive in, even if a bit nervous.Taking a deep breath, I walked through the sliding doors. The sleek, modern lobby buzzed with activity.

Engineers and team members moved with purpose, their faces focused and determined. I couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia for the familiar sights and sounds of the Ferrari garage. But this was a new chapter, and I needed to embrace it.

"Carlos!" a familiar voice called out.

I turned to see Lando striding towards me, a wide grin plastered on his face. Relief washed over me. Lando had been my closest friend in the paddock, a constant source of support and laughter through the ups and downs.

"Lando, what are you doing here?" I asked, embracing him in a quick hug.

"Came to see how the new Red Bull superstar is doing on his first day" Lando teased. "Plus, I couldn't resist the chance to check out their new sim. Heard it's incredible."

I chuckled, grateful for Lando's presence. We walked through the corridors, chatting about the off-season and our respective holidays. But as we approached the heart of the facility, my thoughts drifted back to the task at hand.

We entered the simulator room, where my trainer, Eduardo, was waiting. Eduardo greeted me with a firm handshake and a reassuring smile. Having familiar faces around made the transition smoother, and I felt a bit more at ease.

"Ready for your first run in the sim?" Eduardo asked.

I nodded, my mind already shifting into gear. Settling into the cockpit, I adjusted the settings and familiarized myself with the new controls. The simulator sprang to life, and I was transported onto the virtual track.