Chapter 02

After an hour, Tsurugi and his group reached to Fairy Tail guildhall. Needless to say, they can't believe how big it is but considering it was a number 1 guild, it is to be expected. Tsurugi pushes the door open and walks inside which alerts the guild members of the newcomers. Natsu and his team stood up.

Natsu: "Who are you? What's your business with our guild?"

He asked rather rudely but earned a smack on the head by Erza.

Erza: "Don't be rude Natsu! I apologize for my teammate's behavior, he's in foul mood today. May I ask what's your name?"

She asked in friendly tone.

Tsurugi: "My name is Tsurugi Uchiha Senju. These people with me are my wives, fiancee, sister and brother-in-law. Their names are Haku Uchiha Senju, Pakura Uchiha Senju, Rin Uchiha Senju, Yugao Uchiha Senju, Kurenai Uchiha Senju, Yugito Uchiha Senju, Sara Uchiha Senju, Mikoto Uchiha, Sasuko Uchiha, Narumi Namikaze Uzumaki, Itachi Uchiha, Izumi Uchiha Senju. As of why we here is because we want to join this guild."

He introduced his wives, fiancee and sister and her husband to Fairy Tail guild members who had jaw dropped as they can't believe the man named Tsurugi has so many wives and fiancee on top of that.

All: "S-SAYYY WHATTTTTT?!!!!!"

They shout loudly in disbelief.

Gray: "Hold up man! You mean to say that not only you have 7 wives but you even have 3 fiancee?! How much of an asshole are you?!"

He said with seriousness and disappointment. Tsurugi flared up quarter of his killing intent and bloodlust which filled the entire guild, Erza looks at him in shock and disbelief that his aura was so high that it was comparable to Laxus. The other guild members were trembling in pure horror as it was too strong and thick for them.

Tsurugi: "Shut your mouth, pervert. You know nothing about me so don't judge me based on how many women I have. If you have much trouble handling 25% of my full power, I have no doubt you will die if I go all out."

He sneered coldly. His wives and fiancee along with sister and brother shoot death gaze at the ice wizard which terrified him even more, proving it was too much for him to handle when they flared up their own killing intent.

Erza: "S-Stand down Gray! D-D-Don't provoke them any further!"

She demanded sternly as she didn't want to face the wrath of the man before them, knowing none of them are strong enough to face him let alone the others with him.

Erza: "Please forgive my teammates transgressions, I'll make sure to punish them for their unruly behavior. I'll guide you to guild master, please follow me."

Tsurugi and the others stopped leaking killing intent and bloodlust which allow Natsu and the others to breathe. Tsurugi nodded as they follow Erza to Makarov's office on the 2nd floor. Lucy and Wendy looks at Natsu and Gray with disappointment on their faces.

Lucy: "Nice going there you two. You almost got ourselves killed by those guys with your unruly behavior."

She said sarcastically.

Wendy: "Yeah, I agree with Lucy-san. I'm sure there's a reason why Tsurugi-san has so many wives and fiancee as well. You can't say bad things because of that, it's not nice."

She scolds them. Both Natsu and Gray looks down after being scolded by their own girlfriends. Gajeel and Levy approach the couple.

Gajeel: "Gee hee. The mighty Salamander and Ice Princess got scolded by their own girlfriend."

He said smirking. Wendy and Lucy shoot murderous gaze at him which startled the man who looking away, whistling nervously. Levy sighs at her boyfriend's antics.

Levy: "Forgive him, Wendy, Lu Lu."

She said in apologetic tone which accepted by both Wendy and Lucy.

S.C - 2nd Floor: Makarov's Office.

Erza standing behind Makarov while Tsurugi and the others stood before them. The said old man looking at him and his group in surprise after receiving information about them from Erza.

Makarov: "I'll not judge you just because you have many woman, it is your right and personal life. So you want to join Fairy Tail guild?"

He asked.

Tsurugi: "Yes we are. We can't keep living in isolation since we need to adjust ourselves in this world. I can't tell you about ourselves just yet except our names that is, it is not something we want to remember."

He said in calm tone. Makarov nodded his head and will not push the issue until they decide to tell him about it. Erza can tell it was sensitive topic for Tsurugi and the others with him.

Makarov: "It is your right, young man. Welcome to Fairy Tail. Erza, give them a stamp."

He looks at the red head woman who nodded as she approached Tsurugi.

Erza: "What place and color do you want?"

She asked with a smile on her face.

Tsurugi: "Same as yours but red."

He answered simply. Erza nodded and put it on him. She then does the same to the others after receiving answers from them.

Erza: "Welcome to Fairy Tail. Tsurugi Uchiha Senju and everyone. I'm looking forward to see you in action."

She said with a smirk which he return the gesture.

Tsurugi: "No need to call us by full names. And I'm looking forward as well, you seems a worthy opponent. I can't wait to have a friendly fight with you... um.. what's your name?"

He asked. Erza giggles as she forgot to introduce herself.

Erza: "My bad. My name is Erza Scarlet, just call me Erza. Nice to meet you, Tsurugi-san."

She fight the urge to blush as she knew the man before her is married even if he has 3 fiancee. She couldn't possibly ask them to allow her to date him. Tsurugi notices that and took her hand, kissing it after remove the iron glove, much to the girl shocks. Makarov giggles perversely in his thoughts.

Tsurugi: "Likewise. See ya later."

He walks out of the office with the others.