Chapter 03

Itachi and the others (- Tsurugi and Mikoto) were minding their own as they learn everything about this world from the guild's library. Suffice to say, they found it fascinating. It was a lot different than their home world.

Tsurugi performs the eyes transplantation so Mikoto could achieve EMS. He carefully performs it as not to endanger her life. Half an hour later, the transplantation was a success. He wrapped up bandage on her face right after using medical ninjutsu on her for speed recovery.

Tsurugi: "You can take it off in 2 hours."

He said while sealing her eyes in the scroll.

Mikoto: "Good to hear. It makes me feel uncomfortable."

She said giggling.

S.C - With Team Natsu.

Erza: "What were you both thinking?! We don't know what they capable off and yet you two ugh! Tsurugi-san is the strongest amongst them, his power, aura and everything I felt from him is completely out of this world! Just a quarter of his full power is enough to destroy the entire guild! Imagine if he went full force! We will be bested in mere seconds, not to mention the others with him, they may not be as powerful as him but make no mistake, they could dealt with all of us alone! Don't make an enemy out of them! They now part of Fairy Tail!"

She ranted out in pure rage. Wendy and Lucy tried their best to calm her down however the efforts were futile, not that they can blame her for being so angry. Everything she said isn't completely wrong. Those people are completely on whole new level, no foe they faced come close to these new comers.

N/G: 'Man... can this day get any worse? I know I were to blame but... nevermind.. it's my fault anyway... I shouldn't being rude/prejudice to them/him.'

They whining internally. In that moment, Tsurugi walks out from the infirmary and heads to the bar, sitting there.

Tsurugi: "Can I have a cup of coffee and ham sandwich? I'll pay once I have the money."

He looks at the beauty barmaid who smiling at him.

Mirajane: "Oh no worries about that. Ham sandwich and cup of coffee coming right up."

She went into the kitchen. Gajeel and Levy approach him, sitting next to him from both side.

Gajeel: "The names Gajeel Redfox, newbie. Nice to meet ya! I'm impressed how easily you put those two morons in their place. I'm looking forward to spar with you sometime, Gee hee."

He said with a smirk.

Tsurugi: "I'm flattered. I took on your challenge one of these days, Gajeel. The names Tsurugi by the way."

He replied with the same gesture.

Levy: "I'm Levy McGarden, this knucklehead's girlfriend. Say, what type of magic you used? I use Solid Script Magic and this knucklehead is the Iron Dragon Slayer."

She said with a smile.

Tsurugi: "I don't use magic, infact none of the people with me use it as well. It's a story for another time, I'm not ready to talk about it. It is something I don't want to remember... I.. no we need time to heal."

He commented grimly. Gajeel and Levy as well Mira who heard his words could tell it was sensitive topic for him so they decided not to push the issue.

Levy: "I understand. You guys need time to heal, I'll be waiting until you ready to tell us about it."

She said in soft tone which was appreciated by him.

Tsurugi: "Thanks."

That's all he said. Mira walks up to them and serve a plate of ham sandwich and a cup of coffee.

Mirajane: "Here's your meal, enjoy. Oh my name is Mirajane Strauss, nice to meet you, Tsurugi-kun."

She said in bubbly tone. Tsurugi took her hand and kissed it.

Tsurugi: "Nice to meet you as well, Mira-san. Looking forward to know more about you."

He respond with a smile. Mira were flustered as no one ever kissed her hand before which took her by surprise.

Mirajane: "O-O-Of course.. I can say the same thing. Gotta go!"

She run off in a hurry. Tsurugi finds this side of her is cute adorable. He took a sip of his coffee before eating sandwiches. In the distance, Elfman watching the entire conversation in disdain as the guy dare to do such a thing to his older sister meanwhile Lisanna giggles as she certainly can use this to blackmail her older sister sometimes.

Lisanna: 'It seems Mira-nee found a hunk for herself~ Go for him, Mira-nee! I'm rooting for you!'

She inwardly cheering.

Elfman: 'You'd better watch it, punk! I'll beat you if you do that again!'

He thought angrily. Erza looks down as she put her hand on her chest where her heart was as she was feeling hurt seeing such a scene.

Erza: 'What's wrong with me all the sudden... why do I feel hurt seeing him flirting with Mira of all people? I can't possibly have feelings for him... am I?'

S.C - In the back kitchen.

Mira was standing there with red face as she didn't expect him to do such a thing like kissing her hand. She can still feel his warm, soft pair of lips touching her hand. It was so comforting and makes her heart skip a beat.

Mirajane: "It's not fair, Tsurugi-kun... to make me fall in love with you out of blue like that.."