The one when I become a matchmaker

It's the weekend. The past week me and Casey, the girl that was bullied started getting along. We had similar interests and that made us become friends really quickly.

Besides that, Jacob and Micheal kinda fell apart. They didn't brake up, but Mike seemed really sad and begged me to sit with him a lunch, since he didn't want to sit next to his boyfriend. He told me he was really close to this one girl. And hear me out is Jacob did anything and I mean anything that would make my best friend sad, I would kidnapp him and make him apologize to Michael. If that doesn't work I would just... you know... knock him out, or maybe worse. The idea is that it wouldn't end well for him.

I may or may not expressed that to Mike, just a little more... precise. He told me that it wasn't that serious, but I could see something was wrong. I let it go until I had a normal plan.

I knew that I had to fix Mikes and Jacob's relationship. But how? Well that weekend there was going to be a party. Me and Mike normally don't go to them, because that is the only time the cabins are empty and we can go to one of our cabins. Like I said they were separated by age and gender, we were the same age just he was a tall gay guy and I was a not straight tall girl.

Now back to my amazing plan. My idea was to go to the party, leave Mike in his room alone, talk to Jacob to make him talk to Michael so they can make up. Sounds pretty easy, right? Agh the things I do for this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 8 pm, the party had started. It was on the football field. The first step from my plan was done, I was at the party. The second step was also done, Mike was in his room, alone. Now came the hard part, I had to find Jacob and make him talk Mike.

I went looking for Jacob, it wasn't hard, as I said he was pretty popular. I saw him standing next to a table, alone. Witch was weird, but helped me out a lot, so I wasn't complaining.

"Hey! Jacob Brown was it?"

I said as I approached him.

"Yup that's me, who's asking?"

"I'm Jessica Aetos, Michael's best friend."

I extended my hand for him to shake it, and he did. If he didn't I would've just killed myself on the spor, from awkwardness.

"Is he here?"

"Nope, but I came here to see you."

Jacob raised an eyebrow.

"And why would you wanna see me?"

"Oh, shit, I made that sound bad. I'm not interested in you but I need to talk with you about something."

He chuckled.

"Well that's a first."

"So ya in?"

"If it's about Mike I'm in."

We walked to one of the corners of the field, were it was more private.

"Ok, so let's start with an introduction, I mean I'm Mikes best friend and you're he's your boyfriend. So we should probably get to know each other."

I said not knowing how to start this conversation.

"Wait he told you we're dating?'

I raised an eyebrow.

"He wasn't supposed to?"

"Well I told him to keep it a secret since, I only came out to him and all that."

I chuckled.

"Ya don't gotta worry about me. Mike told me not to tell anyone so my lips stay sealed."