The beginning of a long adventure

Hey! I'm Jessica Aetos. And I live in a camp. Ok, that didn't sound right.

In the middle of the Western great lakes forest, North America there is a special camp. Here is were some of the children without parents or with really shitty parents are brang. It's a safe inviormant were kids live.

Let me give you a quick layout of the place. When you enter the camp you are welcomed with a nice wide path through the forest, that leads you to the cabins. There are 5 cabins. The kids are separated by age: from 6 to 8, from 9 to 11, from 12 to 14, from 15 to 17 and from 18 to 20. And separated by gender so girls have one side an the boys the other, the in betweens just go where they want.

Now back to the layout. The cabins are placed in a circle, there are paths to all of the cabins. If you walk past the cabins you can see the fields. A football or soccer field, however you prefer to call it, and a volleyball field. I'm not sure if that's called a field... but, eh whatever, you get the point.

There aren't only fields, there's also a rock climbing wall, archery station and other useless activities. Like you can paint a plate, I mean I get it if you're an artist. But what the hell would a soccer player do? Write a games score on it? Imagine eating out of that plate. "Oh, wow is this a fan of my favorite team? Wait something is written on it. 'Suck it *favorite team*-'."

Anyway here comes my favorite part: 'The town'. Every Sunday we are allowed to go down a hill in a little town, that they made by the way.

If you're wandering were they have so much money, I have absolutely no idea.

When you go to 'The town' you can practically just walk through a little town with a lot of shops. There you can't pay with money you have to pay with 'Camp Coins', witch you earn by doing chores and stuff like that. I love Sundays just because of that.

Ok, now enough explaining, let's get into the real adventure.

Hey there👋
Yes I started a new story because I just lost interest (cuz of my mom😋). So anyway now that I started a new story I'm definitely gonna finish it. It's gonna take a lot of turns, even if it starts a little  slow. Oh, and btw all the homophobes can leave, cuz it's gonna be ✨not so str8✨.
Ok, enough spoilers, it's time for y'all to wait for the new part :))).