•More About The Tribes•

(Note: Some of these are inspired off Wings Of Fire)
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Golden Rose Cult cats tend to have darker colouration than their under-the-sun neighbours. Even white pelts seem to grow darker with time, whether it's by the rituals they carry out dyeing their fur or the blood splattered on their pelts they don't really bother to clean off, no one knows.

From being in the dark for elongated periods of time, they seem to constantly have dilated pupils. These cats' eyes seem to perpetually glow in the darkness, and it is often joked that it is a Cult cat's light source in the labyrinth of pure darkness that is their home.

Cult cats are also more skinny than their neighbours, which often has to do with their, frankly rather disgusting, diet of carrion, small prey and insects. Their immunity systems are incredibly strong as they ingest toxins and decayed flesh on a near daily basis considering there isn't much in their territory to eat.

Their senses are also extremely heightened, with their hearing and smell being much better than any other tribe's. They have sensitive paw pads that can detect even the slightest movement on the ground, and they seem to have a primal sixth sense that can detect danger way before it approaches.

In a way the Golden Rose Cult are the hitmen of the cryptid world. They are willing to kill just about anything and everything for a price of their victim's flesh. They are brutal and efficient in battle, earning them the nickname 'Golden Rose Massacre' in war. They have zero care for their enemies; they just want to make their Divine Goddess proud.

Another thing is that many Golden Rose Cult members do not have any sense of guilt for murder at all, even going as far as to viciously taunt the fallen's family or the spirit of the fallen when they pass on themselves. No amount of trying to make them feel bad or regret what they did will change their resolve; it only serves to encourage them to taunt the fallen even further and cause serious psychological and mental distress.

Ranking System:
1. Periculum Dea, leader of the entire cult. Always female.
2. Sunflowers, deputies of the cult. Usually made up of one male and one female, only two slots open.
3. Flytraps, also known as hunters. A trainee Flytrap is called an Oleanderpaw.
4. Ginsengs, also known as healers. A trainee Ginseng is called a Lotuspaw.
5. Dandelions, also known as patrollers and scouters. A trainee Dandelion is called a Thymepaw.
6. Mandevillas, also known as messengers who deliver important messages to and from the Cult. A trainee Mandevilla is called a Wisteriapaw.
7. Nightshades, also known as Cult executioners who kill traitors or prisoners. A trainee Nightshade is called a Foxglovepaw.
8. Mimosas, also known as pregnant mothers. Their kittens are referred to as Saplings.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Guild cats have an affinity with dyes and paints. Their pelts are often decorated with bright colours and their faces streaked with similar gleaming dyes they make out of fruits, flowers, leaves and special saps.

Unlike most of their other tribal friends, the Guild's members have brightly coloured/painted wings and dazzlingly vibrant patterns, almost like a peacock gone berserk. This actually works as a way of distraction in battle, the bright flashing colours creating a blinding effect that stuns enemies.

The Guild also has a very omnivorous diet, feeding on small to medium sized prey, berries and various fruits that grow within their territory. It's been speculated that maybe their bright colouration has to do with the colourful vegetation that they eat in their diet.

Guild cats are collectors and builders, and over the years they have established a treetop village with small huts built from wood and leaves, and reinforced with scrap metal with help from the Hearts of The Restless. These huts act as cozy hangout spots or storage units, as the Guild primarily sleeps in burrows, holes in trees or just straight up on the tree branches. They never sleep on the forest floor out of fear of ground attacks.