Chapter 3

"This place seems like a Castle."

Naruto entered the Gate and was taken to a Dungeon. Naruto looked around but then his Sense alerted him to someone sneaking behind him. Naruto quickly pulled out Karasaka's Venomous Fang and quickly stabbed. At that moment, someone appeared. No it was not someone. There were clothes but none was wearing it.

_________

* ALERT *

YOU HAVE OBTAINED:

[Rune: Stealth] x1

_______

* ITEM *

NAME: Rune : Stealth

RARITY: B

TYPE: Rune

DESCRIPTION: The skill [Stealth] can be obtained by breaking this.

Naruto broke it without thought. Having a New Skill would be good. Naruto felt multiple more presence and smirked. He made sure that he stabbed all of them.

_________

* ALERT *

YOU HAVE LEVELLED UP!

He decided to continue ahead and was surprised to see multiple Knights come at him.

So they were going to try to overwhelm him with Number? Naruto could do that too. He used Kage Bunshin and destroyed them all.

_________

* ALERT *

YOU HAVE LEVELLED UP!

Naruto continued walking. But he caught an arrow. Naruto pulled multiple Kunai as he used [Dagger Throw] and threw them at the Archers that had shot the Arrows.

_________

* ALERT *

YOU HAVE LEVELLED UP!

Naruto reached a Giant Door and stopped. It seemed that this was going to be the Boss Room. He cracked his knuckles as he got ready to fight. He pushed the door open and walked in. He looked at the Knight that Stood besides what looked like a Throne.

[Blood-Red Commander Igris]

The knight looked at Naruto as it took out its Large Sword. And Igris disappeared. Fearing for the Worst, Naruto quickly used Kawarimi and a Log was slashed. Naruto appeared a little further away from where he was.

Igris threw his Sword at Naruto without even turning around. Naruto used Kawarimi to swap with the Log infront of Igris. But Igris's Sword spun as it flew back at Naruto. Naruto was surprised by this but he managed to raise his Fang and blocked the Sword.