Chapter 1

ONE DAY, MANY BLUE PORTALS APPEARED THROUGH OUT THE ELEMENETAL NATION. AND THERE WEREMANY CREATURES THAT WERE IN THE PORTAL. IT HAPPENED IN THE TIME OF THE FIRST HOKAGE. HIS YOUNGER BROTHER, AND THE SPACE TIME EXPERT NAMEDTHEM GATES AND THE PLACE THE GATES TOOK THEM AS DUNGEON.

HE DEEMED THAT A TEAM OF THREE GENINS AND ONE JOUNIN WAS THE BASIC NECESITY TO ENTER THE GATES. THE OTHER NATION DECIDED TO FOLLOW THE SAME RULE. THE DUNGEONS ALSO EMPOWERED THE PEOPLE.

SOME GOT NEW KEKKEI GENKAI. AND SOON THE CLANS BEGAN TO RECRUIT PEOPLE TO INCREASE THEIR STRENGHT AND GAIN FAME. GRADING BELOW S-RANK SHINOBI AND ABOVE IT ALSO WAS MADE AND THE GATES WERE ALSO RANKED.

THE KAGE'S WERE SCALED JUST ABOVE S-RANK, IN THE KAGE-RANK THAT EVEN SOMEONE THAT WAS NOT A KAGE COULD HAVE. AND THERE WAS RANK ABOVE THAT TOO. THE BIJUU RANK. THE NINE BIJUU WERE PART OF THIS RANK.

AND ALONG WITH THEM WERE THE ONLY TWO HUMANS, UCHIHA MADARA, THE MAN THE MAN THAT HAD CONTROLLED THE STRONGEST OF THE BIJUU AND SENJU HASHIRAMA,THE MAN THAT HAD CAPTURED ALL OF THE BIJUU AND EVEN FOUGHT BOTH UCHIHA MADARA AND KYUUBI AT THE SAME TIME AND WON.

THE KYUUBI. ONE SWING OF IT'S MIGHTY TAIL COULD CRUMBLE MOUNTAINS AND CAUSE TSUNAMIS. ONE DAY IT APPEARED IN THE MIDDLE OF KONOHA. TO FIGHT THE DEMON, THE PEOPLE ASSEMBLED THE SHINOBI. ONE BRAVE SHINOBI WAS ABLE TO SEAL UP THE DEMON BUT HE LOST HIS LIFE. THAT SHINOBI WAS CALLES THE 4TH HOKAGE. BUT THIS STORY IS NOT ABOUT THE FOURTH HOKAGE.

12 Years Later,

The Hokage's Office,

Konohagakure,

Land of Fire...

"Hokage-sama!"

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage turned to look at the two people who were making a fuss and knew just what must have happened.

"What is it? Is Naruto causing trouble again?"

"Yes! That punk Naruto is desecrating the Hokage Monument. And this time with Paint."

Hiruzen did the only thing he could do in htis condition.Sigh.

Sametime,

Hokage Monument,

Konohagakure,

Land of Fire...

"Hey stop causing trouble."

"Stop doing this everyday!"

"You will pay for this!"

"Look at all that!"

The Blonde Boy witht he paintbrush in his hand could comment. But he did not care.

"Shut up you idiots! None of you guys could do something this horrible. But I can. I am Incredible."

This Blonde Boy was Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto noticed that Hiruzen was also there now.

"Geez What has that idiot done? Third Hokage-sama. I apologize for this."

Hiruzen looked besides him to see the Ponytailed Chunin with a Scar on his Nose.

"Oh! Iruka."

Iruka inhaled a huge amount of air so he could shout loudly.

"What the hell are you doin during class time? Get down here, you moron."

Sometimes later,

Classroom,

Konoha Shinobi Academy,

Konohagakure,

Land of Fire...