18.

Pic credit to rightful owner ^^

Jungkook had pampered Taehyung throughout the whole day and the said Alpha enjoyed every bit of it. Eventhough he was being pampered and showered in all the love Jungkook had for him he couldn't help but curse the older Alpha whenever he tries to move on his own as the pain on his back and ass was very much vivid. Jungkook just laugh whenever Taehyung goes full on cursing mode holding his ass but always end up pulling his mate on his lap and gave a massage on his lower back with some pain relief gel.

Despite making fun of Taehyung here and there, deep inside Jungkook really feels guilty for going hard on the boy and losing control even if it was for a fraction of time. Yin had been a whimpering mess ever since he got his senses back after the first wave of rut. Taehyung and Yang was quick to notice their mate's distress and assured them that it paining this much just because it was their first time and it was natural for losing control in ruts or heats but when nothing seems to work Taehyung with very much red cheeks and his pride thrown out of window disclosed that he like that Jungkook went rough on him and he won't have it other way which was enough for Jungkook to turn on his shameless mode on. His guilt can go and yeet itself away if his dearest Alpha likes it rough.

When in middle of night Jungkook was hit by the second wave of his rut he without disturbing sleeping Taehyung took two pills of rut suppressants which Jimin had packed in Taehyung's bag and mentally thanked the older Omega. He laid back on the bed and just pulled Taehyung to his chest and buried his face in his mate's neck sniffing and scenting around his scent gland to clam his wolf down. He had noticed Taehyung being tired whole day and doesn't want younger Alpha to get tired more by mating him again so he choose to suppress his second wave beside he had already marked Taehyung so if not mating then only his mate's scent can work.

Next day when Taehyung woke up he was feeling more relaxed than yesterday. Eventhough he was alone in bed but the warmth radiating from other side on the bed gives away that it was not that long since he was left alone in bed by his mate and he was proved right when he heard the door of washroom opened.

He turned his head to look at Jungkook who just exit the washroom. He was wearing a black jeans with black shirt tho he didn't button it up which makes his upper body was full on display. Red and purple marks were scattered all over his upper body given by him only.

Taehyung feels like his inside burning with the intensity of Jungkook's burning graze. As to not come out as a blushing poodle inbetween sheets he did the only thing he was dying to try on his mate.

"Are you a farmer? Because I want to taste the melons you have grown there" he said eyeing Jungkook's hard and puffed up chest. Yep, he goes for pickup line. Although he tried to remember the best on he had memorized but couldn't remembered on the spot so said whatever he could remember at that time.